Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious May 9. Global warming experience

supersoldier

supersoldier

Incel for life.
★★★★★
IMG 20240509 061929

IMG 20240509 061845

Jfl which country is this? :feelshaha:

yesterday the electricity in most of my country went out because of the extreme heat, I slept for about three hours, I could not fall asleep because of the overwhelming heat until I lay down on the floor (the only cold thing everywhere, even the fucking streets feels hot, even the air).

the sun seems to be burning during the fucking day, and most of the country suffers from extreme drought

yesterday the electricity in most of my country went out because of the extreme heat, I slept for about three hours, I could not fall asleep because of the overwhelming heat until I lay down on the floor (the only cold thing everywhere, even the fucking streets feels hot, even the air).

the sun seems to be burning during the fucking day, and most of the country suffers from extreme drought
How was it 30-40 years ago? Ask your family

How was it 30-40 years ago? Ask your family
it was colder three years ago, 2023 was the begining of the end, I have never felt this levels of heat in my life

average day in eastern europe