Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Massive suifuel at my gym

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
★★★
I saw this non thugmaxed musclemaxed manlet black with his white gf, I feel frustrated how they were training and laughing together. When I was leaving I saw them kissing in the parking lot.
@VictimofBpillReaper

I saw this non thugmaxed musclemaxed manlet black with his white gf, I feel frustrated how they were training and laughing together. When I was leaving I saw them kissing in the parking lot.
@VictimofBpillReaper
Over for normal blackcels

Their spawn:
04ccd55d5944df4195eccd126f729499.jpg

Brutel I hate seeing thugmaxxxed darkies with white women it sucks that superior white raced whites would stoop so low to get with violent thretenting monkeys whites women are starting to get bbcpilled its over for white race that used to be a nigger hating race

@VictimofBpillReaper
wdym non thugmaxxed?

Thugmaxxed blacks are usually less thugmaxxed in the gym

It’s ropefuel. I see it at my gym

@VictimofBpillReaper
its over for him, he basically made his gf a walking eye fuck toy