Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mass shootings boost autistic men reputation

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
I'm emotionally happy when a mass shooting happens, even more so when the shooter have autism.

We autists will ALWAYS be screwed over, no matter what we do, which is totally out of our control.

I personally tried to social circle maxx, and all kinds of other stuff. Yet, all I got was humiliation and other non success.

The only way left for me, on the view of an autistic man, is for our reputation to have the name of a sword, not the mint of a punching bag.

Through the fear of that we, autistic men, might do something big, normies will be forced to treat us better. It's how BLM works...insult or call a nigger a nigger? You get punched or shot, which is exactly the reputation we need.

I do not support violent acts, but I can't control anything, so, might as well embrace the waves of tranny school shooters and make it be known as far and wide as possible that some of them (if) were autistic.

No mercy is the best policy.

2 things I want as an incel that normies fear

1. More mass killing ER incidents

2. More covid lockdowns

Easier said than done.

Easier said than done.
We don't have to do anything. People, especialy those with autism, will conduct "mass scale operations" due to the nature of their life itself. We can neither stop them, or support them, so might as well embrace it.

Autism is over presented among mass shooters btw

We don't have to do anything. People, especialy those with autism, will conduct "mass scale operations" due to the nature of their life itself. We can neither stop them, or support them, so might as well embrace it.

Autism is over presented among mass shooters btw
I Hope Please GIF

We need more Mass delter tism men its kind of deserved since society treats tism men like shit

high iq thread. become the autist that snaps and is feared even though theyre obviously excommunicated from everything possible

imagine if autists get the same rep as niggers with blm. wont get foids but life would be sm more bearable

I'm emotionally happy when a mass shooting happens, even more so when the shooter have autism.
This isn't socially acceptable and everyone will either decry you for this blatant confession of derision, or beseech you to seek out a cure for some illness.

Pretty based, I'll say.
We autists will ALWAYS be screwed over, no matter what we do, which is totally out of our control.
I agree. Ideological evolutions have met scorn and dismissal throughout history, and autism is itself a cognitive which alters the means to conceive and understand things. Neurotypical people refer to autism as a "disorder" in recogniton of their own normative process of thought and behaviour, it is within this box that they assign criticism and scruple onto us. We're second hand denizens to them.
I personally tried to social circle maxx, and all kinds of other stuff. Yet, all I got was humiliation and other non success.
Yes. Stop trying. A muscian would not harmonize an instrument to the tones of a symphony it was not intended to participate in.

It is impossible to change your mind to think like a normal person.
The only way left for me, on the view of an autistic man, is for our reputation to have the name of a sword, not the mint of a punching bag.
No one cares. Normal people hate incels and attaching your beliefs and identity to involuntary celibacy will, in turn, sully your reputation. Take it from me.
Through the fear of that we, autistic men, might do something big, normies will be forced to treat us better. It's how BLM works...insult or call a nigger a nigger? You get punched or shot, which is exactly the reputation we need.
This sounds plausible in theory, but you need to take into account that black people can retaliate like that due to favorable social conditions. Incels are universally despised, you should behave like a Jew instead by polluting the collective dialect with ambiguous terms and linguistic flexibility.
I do not support violent acts,
Good. You can use that to "redeem" yourself. For what? The sin of being an autistic man who identifies as an incel.
but I can't control anything, so, might as well embrace the waves of tranny school shooters and make it be known as far and wide as possible that some of them (if) were autistic.
You'll only be giving reasons for normal people to hate us by doing so.

GIGABASED Extremely high iq thread. We non-NT folks are always get suffered in the hands of normies and societies. Despite having so much tried to socialize, we are always thrown as outcast, normies always take the advantage of our emotional weakness and vulnerability to supress us, to mock us to humilate. So by experiencing so much suffering for no reason, it creates a rage in our mind, it creates a hunger for the revenge against the society, revenge against the normies.

CIA helping autists one AR-15 at a time ;)

No it will just make people hate us even more. They already hate us but now you are going to give them an excuse to hate us even more and maybe even attack us in the streets.

No it will just make people hate us even more. They already hate us but now you are going to give them an excuse to hate us even more and maybe even attack us in the streets.
Nothing like this will happen if you're armed and ready to strike normscum with fear.

I don’t know if I’m autistic yet but I second this.

If a shooting happened, feds would point to this thread and shut down the forum.

If a shooting happened, feds would point to this thread and shut down the forum.
there has already been multiple "incel" mass murders in this sites time, and this is most definitely not the first thread like this that's been posted here

Mental illness itself doesn't cause people to get mad or depressed enough to become mass shooters, but rather the social ostracization that's a consequence of being non-NT does result in mass shootings.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tKADQ5l4dFU

Watched this video. It talked about autism and shit; as an autistic guy myself, even if looks didn't mattered, it would still be over for me.

Only solution is to accelerate gender war and enslave foids