Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Low-tier normie relationships

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
The biggest life fuel for me im high school is seeing low tier normies in relationships. It's so obvious that they're not eachother's first choice and that they settled. She wants Chad, he wants Stacy. Jfl at normie relationships, if you're not Chad or Stacy there is no true love.

It's still sad to see a low tier normie get validation he didn't earn while you can't

It's still sad to see a low tier normie get validation he didn't earn while you can't
I'd rather be volcel than betabuxx some 2/10 who disrespects me every time Chad is around.

low tier? literally almost all normies get laid and get in LTR's

we are absolute bottom of the barrel trash, that's why no one sympathizes with us. idk why i have to keep saying this lol. 95% of people cannot even FATHOM what it's like to be KHHV. it's like breathing air to them to be in relationships.

low tier? literally almost all normies get laid and get in LTR's

we are absolute bottom of the barrel trash, that's why no one sympathizes with us. idk why i have to keep saying this lol. 95% of people cannot even FATHOM what it's like to be KHHV. it's like breathing air to them to be in relationships.
Nope, not all normies are the same. Some are close to incels.

but they are still in relationships and we arent :feelsrope:

but they are still in relationships and we arent :feelsrope:
So you'd want to be some fat roasties betabuxx while she disrespects you and you don't even find eachother a turn on? No thx jeff.

So you'd want to be some fat roasties betabuxx while she disrespects you and you don't even find eachother a turn on? No thx jeff.

they still have a girl and we dont tho.

they still have a girl and we dont tho.
Yeah, they're still better than us. My point is there is no true love for non-Chads. Chads are the only ones who win at life, not inceltears cucks.

Yeah, they're still better than us. My point is there is no true love for non-Chads. Chads are the only ones who win at life, not inceltears cucks.

true, chads luck out on life, i think people who date their looksmatch have a good shot at happiness tho.

shame that most females think they are hot shit and guys settle for landwhales.

I don't see as Life Fuel tbh

low-tier normies anger me