Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Looks Live: 14-04-2018: Pick-Up Art (Bluepill) vs Red-/Blackpill (First NonCringe Livestream)

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
I am listening back to this and so far, it isn't as shitty as the last 2. I am like 50 mins from the end so I hope the remaining part isn't shitty enough for me to have to nuke it but who knows.

Get it while you can, boyos.

Fuck yeah Master Yoda on voice. This is going to be good. Just started watching.

Listening rn on laptop but will stay here for max LDAR

Very good livestream, the PUA isn't blackpilled yet but he doesn't seem like a whiteknight at least.

This is bullshit, I would've owned that pus retard

Ok, I found out that this Angel moron also believes in magic and occult.

The dude obviously doesn't possess any higher level logical, skeptical, and critical thinking skills. I can't take him seriously.

Just lol @ this retard talking about "law of attraction" bullshit.

Are you going to take this guy seriously?

he does look like a normie tho, with good facial hair. PUA probably gave him the motivation to get out and dumpster dive and harpoon 3/10 landwhales.

You completely fucked up with the Elliot Rodger part. Elliot Rodger lived in an area where chadlite was average and he went though puberty late and didn't get anything out of it. He was shorter and uglier than everyone.
was still in the process of going through
puberty at the time, so I still looked and sounded like a ten-year-old. Such a persona attracted zero
attention from girls, of course, but it did attract bullies like moths to a flame.
I was completely and utterly alone. No one knew me or extended a hand to help me. I was an
innocent, scared little boy trapped in a jungle full of malicious predators, and I was shown no mercy.
Some boys randomly pushed me against the lockers as they walked past me in the hall. One boy who
was tall and had blonde hair called me a “loser”, right in front of his girlfriends. Yes, he had girls with
him. Pretty girls. And they didn’t seem to mind that he was such an evil bastard. In fact, I bet they liked
him for it. This is how girls are, and I was starting to realize it. This was what truly opened my eyes to
how brutal the world is. The most meanest and depraved of men come out on top, and women flock to
these men. Their evil acts are rewarded by women; while the good, decent men are laughed at. It is sick,
twisted, and wrong in every way. I hated the girls even more than the bullies because of this. The sheer
cruelty of the world around me was so intense that I will never recover from the mental scars. Any
experience I ever had before never traumatized me as much as this.

On top of all of this his dad filed for bankruptcy because he made a movie that bombed so he had almost no status. Elliot Rodger was short, ugly, and asian. Elliot Rodger was not attractive at all and you mog him because you're black and 6ft3.

Ok, I found out that this Angel moron also believes in magic and occult.

The dude obviously doesn't possess any higher level logical, skeptical, and critical thinking skills. I can't take him seriously.
hes a complete mystery wannabe.

The main benefit of PUA is that it helps you to not fuck up. Like, if a girl is attracted to you, but you behave like an autist and turn her off, that's where PUA skills come in handy and can prevent that from happening. It's especially helpful for average looking guys who have a much more narrow margin for fucking up. But if no girl is physically attracted to you at all, then PUA won't be of much help. It's like a multiplier.

The main benefit of PUA is that it helps you to not fuck up. Like, if a girl is attracted to you, but you behave like an autist and turn her off, that's where PUA skills come in handy and can prevent that from happening. It's especially helpful for average looking guys who have a much more narrow margin for fucking up. But if no girl is physically attracted to you at all, then PUA won't be of much help. It's like a multiplier.
In other words, PUA only works if you are normie

I listened to this and although some parts ( ---> me) are a little cringe, this is miles better than the last stream so I will keep it up. I will monitor the feedback, and if people hate it then I will nuke it but so far, after nearly 4k views in 24 hours, I think people saw the improvement.

I listened to this and although some parts ( ---> me) are a little cringe, this is miles better than the last stream so I will keep it up. I will monitor the feedback, and if people hate it then I will nuke it but so far, after nearly 4k views in 24 hours, I think people saw the improvement.
Dude you seriously need to stop with the background noise, it's fucking annoying.
You need to cut those people off.

Dude you seriously need to stop with the background noise, it's fucking annoying.
You need to cut those people off.

If you noticed, I was ready to flush people when their audio got too noisy but when I foound out that master yoda was one of the guys, I gave him some leeway cuz I like yoda. And when it was a mod, I was a little harsher, but had it been a discord/passing guest, I would have been even harsher. Anyway, new format, teething problems, etc.

If you noticed, I was ready to flush people when their audio got too noisy but when I foound out that master yoda was one of the guys, I gave him some leeway cuz I like yoda. And when it was a mod, I was a little harsher, but had it been a discord/passing guest, I would have been even harsher. Anyway, new format, teething problems, etc.
it was a good stream man, enjoyed it.

I hope you make an episode for racial issues in dating market.

Some PUA magic retard can be a guest but not me.

PUA guy is a legit bluepilled retard....insane cognitive dissonance between his reality and reality.

Hey Invisible, if women approach guys who are slightly better-looking than themselves, what rating are the women who approach you?....srsly curious.

Okcupid+girls+standards+lightbrownbig22+high+4+me+big2lightbrown_9b9d53_5839488.jpg

Last edited:
Much better than the last, glad to see regular content coming from the incel and PSL communities.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back