Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel “Looks get you in the door”

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
Yeah, no shit. The difficulty is that if you don't meet a specific standard, nothing will get you in. The second part of the phrase is usually, "personality makes them stay." This is generally not true in any meaningful sense. Looks get you in and keep them there because humans, particularly women, place a high value on genetic fitness, which manifests itself in their standards for height and appearance.

Even if you don't want or are unable to produce children, the foundation of human attraction is the desire to pass on good genes. That is why we can say certain people are attractive while others are not. Women who do not desire children are nonetheless drawn to tall, powerful, and authoritative men.

Looks are vital. The door will not open without them. So your personality or opinions on women are irrelevant if you do not initially meet the appearance requirement. And women are often not drawn to a wide range of various looks. If anything, males desire diversity. The feminine gaze is extremely restricted and restrictive.

How can I prove myself to her if she doesn't give a chance in the first place?

Looks really are everything. Child molesters can get girlfriends while guys like me rot.

Yeah, no shit. The difficulty is that if you don't meet a specific standard, nothing will get you in. The second part of the phrase is usually, "personality makes them stay." This is generally not true in any meaningful sense. Looks get you in and keep them there because humans, particularly women, place a high value on genetic fitness, which manifests itself in their standards for height and appearance.

Even if you don't want or are unable to produce children, the foundation of human attraction is the desire to pass on good genes. That is why we can say certain people are attractive while others are not. Women who do not desire children are nonetheless drawn to tall, powerful, and authoritative men.

Looks are vital. The door will not open without them. So your personality or opinions on women are irrelevant if you do not initially meet the appearance requirement. And women are often not drawn to a wide range of various looks. If anything, males desire diversity. The feminine gaze is extremely restricted and restrictive.
Allowing females to choose their partners was a huge mistake

Can your personality ever be a positive ? I feel like if you're normal (extroverted, low inhib) it's just a neutral, and you can only deviate from normal as much as your looks allow.
If you're a 6/10 I don't think your personality will ever make you a 7, it just won't make you a 5 or a 4 if you're normal.

The only positive personality would be thugmaxxing.

I hate how normies regurgitate quotes like this as if their putrid unoriginality somehow makes them wise. "look I said a thing others say! Look how wise I am!"

Your looks can open or close you nearly all the doors

There's a door for my face!

(A slammed one);;;;;

Can your personality ever be a positive ? I feel like if you're normal (extroverted, low inhib) it's just a neutral, and you can only deviate from normal as much as your looks allow.
If you're a 6/10 I don't think your personality will ever make you a 7, it just won't make you a 5 or a 4 if you're normal.

The only positive personality would be thugmaxxing.
Being attractive gives you more leeway on how much of an asshole you can be, and vice versa.
An ugly subhuman is expected to be subservient and nice because it's the least he can do to fit in with people.

Looks get you in te door.
After that, the poor naive sucker has to jump through 100 other hoops, in order to end up in an LTR.

HIgh iq take

if dating is a door, there is a windstorm and looks open the door and also place a doorstop to stop the door from closing once it's open

looks matter both short term and long term. you can only oofy doofy house slave betabuxx for so long before she cheats on you takes half of everything and runs off to "find herself"

Looks really are everything. Child molesters can get girlfriends while guys like me rot.
Screenshot 20220515 075615 Samsung Internet

Being attractive gives you more leeway on how much of an asshole you can be
I don't think so, I think asshole is the only good personality. Being attractive gives you more leeway to be kind.

Even if you're an ugly subhuman it's better to be an asshole than a doormat even if that's what they expect you to be. If you're a doormat you might get SOME pity sometimes but you will mostly get abuse.

Being attractive gives you more leeway on how much of an asshole you can be, and vice versa.
An ugly subhuman is expected to be subservient and nice because it's the least he can do to fit in with people
So true. I only fit in at my work because I am nice with the customers. I work fast food, but I just quit as I am moving to college out of state.

I also hate being nice. It is better to be kind than nice as a kind person knows their limits in their hospitality while nice people just do it to gain the appreciation of others; nice people have no self-respect.