Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope LIVE NOW: Currycel Psychologist talks to White Cuckold

Those two faggots should be gassed

No thanks, I don't want to waste my time

White cuckold is going to cuck him next.

Notice how all of the so-called "intellectual" debater types always turn out to be massive cucks

This is the king of therapists.

Rekless a WoW streamer literally killed himself after talking to him.

Jfl at "professional therapists".

Pseudo intellectual spoiled brats who read few books now think few words uttered by their braindead normie brain will cure depression of a man whos been molded by sadness since birth

Also Why does this fucking idiot destiny gets uglier everytime i see his dumbass face?

I can smell him from here

I want to get better at explaining the thoughts in my head and all of my abstract ideas in an articulate and persuasive way, and they're both good at that (I fucking hate that I just complimented Cuckstiny, but it's true; it's their job)—or at least good at pretending like they're intelligent.

Last edited:
Words cannot describe how dejected and dismayed I am from being forced to acknowledge and look at this Sophist's face for years. His time of petulance should have ended long ago, yet he somehow continues to spiral up as an ever-churning, ever-sickening rancid log of dog shit bequeathed from the dredges of societal and moral degradation. His existence is tantamount to the most grueling slow-growing cyst that you can't wait to see pop but it never actually does. His expiration date being this belated shows how how far gone society is. Gay spastic dipshits like this would've been buried by society completely from the human purview for the sole betterment of humanity.

And I hope Dr. K and his grift-all clinic gets burned to the fucking ground. Fuck these niggers.

I'm articulate but not persuasive at all.
I express my thoughts more fluently when I'm speaking to myself; when I have to talk to someone irl, as opposed to just having conversations with myself in my own head, it takes me longer to find the right words because muh social anxiety.
Persuasiveness is more important than
I think those with a gift for persuasive speech are very confident in their cognitive abilities. As incels, we don't have confidence in anything, so I feel like we often aren't the best speakers.
... actually idk
My brain if I had to discuss this irl because muh social anxiety causes immense brain fog

Feels like it's very irresponsible for a psychiatrist to have sessions broadcasted for the entire world to see. He might actually be a bigger scumbag than Destiny.

Words cannot describe how dejected and dismayed I am from being forced to acknowledge and look at this Sophist's face for years. His time of petulance should have ended long ago, yet he somehow continues to spiral up as an ever-churning, ever-sickening rancid log of dog shit bequeathed from the dredges of societal and moral degradation. His existence is tantamount to the most grueling slow-growing cyst that you can't wait to see pop but it never actually does. His expiration date being this belated shows how how far gone society is. Gay spastic dipshits like this would've been buried by society completely from the human purview for the sole betterment of humanity.

And I hope Dr. K and his grift-all clinic gets burned to the fucking ground. Fuck these niggers.
:lul::lul::lul:

& anyone who supports these clowns need to reevaluate their life.
Well, that's the thing: THEY CANT REVALUATE THEIR LIVES IF THEY ARE UNABLE TO EVALUATE IT TO BEGIN WITH.

Hence why these cucks go after Dr. Dindu like he's a philosophy hooker and unscrupulously swallow whatever POP PSY(OP)CHOLOGY he peddles so these introspective-starved-TARDS DONT HAVE TO THINK ABOUT ANYTHING.... AAAAAAHHHH DINDU HINDU MAN WITH THE PHD HOLD MY HAND TELL ME ITS GOING TO BE OK AAAAAAHGGG YOUUUU DDOOOO THE INTROSPECTION N SHIIIITT TAAAAKKEEE MY MOMNNNENNEEYEYYY

Last edited:
Pseudo intellectual spoiled brats who read few books now think few words uttered by their braindead normie brain will cure depression of a man whos been molded by sadness since birth
Dr. Knoblicker is the one who actually reads books. The other one solely relies on rhetoric and only cares about swaying audiences because he's a parasitic internet celebrity. Just like Dr. K but to a exacerbated degree.

:feelsstudy::giga::feelscomfy:

I want to get better at explaining the thoughts in my head and all of my abstract ideas in an articulate and persuasive way, and they're both good at that (I fucking hate that I just complimented Cuckstiny, but it's true; it's their job)—or at least good at pretending like they're intelligent.
Streaming for 20 years 10 hours per day and spending the entire time arguing with nigwits will naturally beget a better degree of intrapersonal to interpersonal expression.

I think reading books is paramount for this, however.

Last edited:
Well, that's the thing: THEY CANT REVALUATE THEIR LIVES IF THEY ARE UNABLE TO EVALUATE IT TO BEGIN WITH.

Hence why these cucks go after Dr. Dindu like he's a philosophy hooker and unscrupulously swallow whatever POP PSY(OP)CHOLOGY he peddles so these introspective-starved-TARDS DONT HAVE TO THINK ABOUT ANYTHING.... AAAAAAHHHH DINDU HINDU MAN WITH THE PHD HOLD MY HAND TELL ME ITS GOING TO BE OK AAAAAAHGGG YOUUUU DDOOOO THE INTROSPECTION N SHIIIITT TAAAAKKEEE MY MOMNNNENNEEYEYYY
Shieeeet mang what the hell mangg :feelscomfy:

I think those with a gift for persuasive speech are very confident in their cognitive abilities. As incels, we don't have confidence in anything, so I feel like we often aren't the best speakers.
Very true.

Dr. Knoblicker is the one who actually reads books. The other one solely relies on rhetoric and only cares about swaying audiences because he's a parasitic internet celebrity. Just like Dr. K but to a exacerbated degree.

nothing new. Millions of influencers like him who start as streamers with no education or certifications and somehow end up as "life coach".

Jfl at normies who make these people famous mang.

I cant believe how many people dont deserve to breath

average CHADpreet vs white dog

Streaming for 20 years 10 hours per day and spending the entire time arguing with nigwits will naturally beget a better degree of intrapersonal to interpersonal expression.
I knew you were going to hate that comment lol. You're 100% right. Cuckstiny invited Johnny Somali to his kick or keep show like a month ago, which I only watched because I think Somali is honestly funny, (you'd hate him though kek) and he ended up booting Somali because he was being "unprofessional", and scamming him out of the cash prize despite him winning. When in reality, Somali was just being as loud and obonixous as any jogger would in what was effectively a roasting contest between him and Cuckstiny's homosexual streamer friends. There are articles that were made about it.
No fucking joke, there was literally two troons in the video calll: one was rice and the other was a robust curry with a deeper voice than Cuckstiny's. Since then, Somali has detested Cuckstiny, calling him a cuck and saying all his content consists of him scrolling through Wikipedia articles on desktop.

Last edited:
I knew you were going to hate that comment lol.
I don't hate your comment.
I remember when Cuckstiny brought Johnny Somali on his kick or keep show, which I only watched because I think Somali is honestly funny, (you'd hate him though kek) and he ended up booting Somali because he was being "unprofessional", and scamming him out of the cash prize despite him winning. When in reality, Somali was just being as loud and obonixous as any black man would in what was effectively a roasting contest against him versus Cuckstiny's homosexual streamer friends.
No fucking joke, there was literally two troons in the video calll: one was rice and the other was a robust curry with a deeper voice than Cuckstiny's. Since then, Somali has detested Cuckstiny, calling him a cuck and saying all his content consists of is scrolling through Wikipedia articles on desktop.
I already like him more than Cuckstiny.

Fuck I hate that I recognize these retards. Destiny is a cuck simp foid worshipping bitch an Dr. K is a grifter curry 'mental health' gigacoper

I don't hate your comment.
I see. I don't really know how to explain this, but I think I have this problem where, because of how utterly dysfunctional and incompetent at everything I am in life, I overvalue the positive qualities people have that I don't (like those who are high IQ or much more well-adjusted and socially adept than me), which makes me wish I had them, thus causing me to see the good in people who I definitely shouldn't. That feeling should turn into hatred instead, given the fact that I'm a dirty hateful inkwell. But I can't really bring myself to hate anymore. That's just not how I cope, and I'm for too apathetic to expend the energy even if I wanted to. I don't know what's wrong with me tbh.
I already like him more than Cuckstiny.
:smonk:

Last edited: