Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Literally spent tonight clearing out seemingly endless piles of garbage

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Well that was FUN. lol

Up at like 2am pulling black sack after black sack after black sack out of my house...

I had nightmare tenants in there who got evicted recently. and left the place in a real state. Garbage, bug infestations, graffiti...

Ugh. I didn't even intend on them being tenants. It was all just a big mistake that I've now learned a lot from and will NEVER EVER REPEAT. XD

Some people are really really bad news. You have to be so careful I think to watch out for bad people and also never give them any power in your life.

The back garden is now full of trash in black sacks. Amazing how some people live. They genuinely think they're the good guys too. They've done this to at least one other house >.<

Am I supposed to care?

faggot landlord

faggot landlord

See, I don't get this. Why do so many people hate landlords?

Genuinely it is a factor that's pushing me towards making it an airbnb instead. I don't want to be hated O.O

See, I don't get this. Why do so many people hate landlords?

Genuinely it is a factor that's pushing me towards making it an airbnb instead. I don't want to be hated O.O
they hate us cuz they aint us

they hate us cuz they aint us

lol maybe yeah.

It's weird. Without landlords where would they live?

The anti-landlord sentiment in this country is why rents are now so high. They push them out of the market and then end up unable to afford the rents.