Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Life cycle of a curry

• Thread starter CopingForBrutality
  • Start date
C

CopingForBrutality

Captain
★★★★
-Born to 2 subhuman dysgenic curries who don’t love each other and are only together because the grandparents were selfish and forced marriages. Parents only ever had sex once to have him
-Bullied, beaten up and singled out in childhood. Called a filthy currymuncher, streetshitter and unhygienic smelly pajeet
-Sees how all the popular tall good looking kids get girls while you don’t get anything. Gets in trouble at school for random things because kids use him as a scapegoat, teachers don’t believe the innocence of the curry
-Realises something is wrong, looksmaxxes, goes to the gym, takes showers and haircuts in order to get girls but rejected again and again, called a creep and suspended from school multiple times for being a 'misogynist' and 'creepy'
-Parents beat him with a chappal until bruises show and bleeding occurs, starts to studymaxx hard to get into a good university
-Can’t do sports because too weak, short and made fun of by teammates. Can’t party or thugmaxx because too weak+lack connections. Can’t nichemaxx because has no talent or interests outside of playing roblox and gta. Can't brag about academics either because too low IQ
-Studies his shit out of high school while simultaneously being looked down, bullied, beaten up, imitated, puked at, and belittled. Only gets average marks because not as smart as the ricecels at school, gets mogged by literal incels.
-Can’t get into ivy league due to low marks. Parents beat him up with a metal rod until starts bleeding from the head as a punishment.
-Tries to give gymmaxxing another go but fails due to famine tier genetics. After a year or so goes back to studymaxxing, only graduates with 3.5 GPA because isn’t high IQ like the ricecels there.
-Gets rejected from multiple jobs because has no connections due to years of isolation and mediocre GPA. Takes 1 year for him to finally find an entry level position at a small startup. Forced to work a 996 for shit tier wages
-Realises the racepill fully (consciously) joins this forum/meetups with other losers
-Stays in same entry level position for rest of life, is barely able to cope, still lonely and depressed inside. Mindbroken from the blackpill and soul sucked harder than light trying escape from a black hole. If he makes a mistake at work the mistake is exaggerated and the curry might lose its living because HR will scapegoat him for being a creep
-Eventually gets old and decides to go back to his mud hut tin shed village in curryland because not enough funds to NEET
-Kicks the bucket, no friends or family to visit. Curryland police find his body rotting at home 6 months later. Police throw the corpse filled with maggots and rats into the in the Ganges where other curries bathe

Last edited:
@Cayden Zhang thanks for inspiration

Well... I'm off to the river to fill my copper water vessel...

@LeFrenchCel

pin?

-Born to 2 subhuman dysgenic curries who don’t love each other and are only together because the grandparents were selfish and forced marriages. Parents only ever had sex once to have him
-Bullied, beaten up and singled out in childhood. Called a filthy currymuncher, streetshitter and unhygienic smelly pajeet
-Sees how all the popular tall good looking kids get girls while you don’t get anything. Gets in trouble at school for random things because kids use him as a scapegoat, teachers don’t believe the innocence of the curry
-Realises something is wrong, looksmaxxes, goes to the gym, takes showers and haircuts in order to get girls but rejected again and again, called a creep and suspended from school multiple times for being a 'misogynist' and 'creepy'
-Parents beat him with a chappal until bruises show and bleeding occurs, starts to studymaxx hard to get into a good university
-Can’t do sports because too weak, short and made fun of by teammates. Can’t party or thugmaxx because too weak+lack connections. Can’t nichemaxx because has no talent or interests outside of playing roblox and gta. Can't brag about academics either because too low IQ
-Studies his shit out of high school while simultaneously being looked down, bullied, beaten up, imitated, puked at, and belittled. Only gets average marks because not as smart as the ricecels at school, gets mogged by literal incels.
-Can’t get into ivy league due to low marks. Parents beat him up with a metal rod until starts bleeding from the head as a punishment.
-Tries to give gymmaxxing another go but fails due to famine tier genetics. After a year or so goes back to studymaxxing, only graduates with 3.5 GPA because isn’t high IQ like the ricecels there.
-Gets rejected from multiple jobs because has no connections due to years of isolation and mediocre GPA. Takes 1 year for him to finally find an entry level position at a small startup. Forced to work a 996 for shit tier wages
-Realises the racepill fully (consciously) joins this forum/meetups with other losers
-Stays in same entry level position for rest of life, is barely able to cope, still lonely and depressed inside. Mindbroken from the blackpill and soul sucked harder than light trying escape from a black hole. If he makes a mistake at work the mistake is exaggerated and the curry might lose its living because HR will scapegoat him for being a creep
-Eventually gets old and decides to go back to his mud hut tin shed village in curryland because not enough funds to NEET
-Kicks the bucket, no friends or family to visit. Curryland police find his body rotting at home 6 months later. Police throw the corpse filled with maggots and rats into the in the Ganges where other curries bathe
The story of my life has been written in front of me.

Cursed since the beginning

Only thing worse than being a curry is a dark skin curry

You kept saying the same things over and over again

currys in the diaspora are some what wealthier than the "average" locals . they can easly get dold digger white foids

Dnr any and all mental illnesses are removed by the indian janitor who's poor and has 326 mental illnesses but also slays.

Fucking brutal, your parents should be carved up for not preparing for this world, shitskin parents cannot communicate or implement solutions properly so they resort to beating their childnre. What country do you happen to reside in?

Curries should stop breeding like rabbits to stop further sufference of thier offsprings.Unfortunately they are too selfish.

Only thing worse than being a curry is a dark skin curry
No. Those Abo niggers are really tall and High IQ. I wish I was a HIgh IQ dark-skinned Abo Tamil :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Same but without being curry and violent parents.

Stop coping. Don't Tamils and mallus have it the easiest in India? @CopingForBrutality is a Northie, we can't ever relate with their suffering
Why would mallus have it easiest? No females of other states want us and I'm too retarded to hold convos with mallu females as well

Why would mallus have it easiest? No females of other states want us
Mallus are the tallest. Trust me you would ascend with Telugu foids, all of them are heightist whores.
and I'm too retarded to hold convos with mallu females as well
Aren't mallu whores endogamous?

Mallus are the tallest. Trust me you would ascend with Telugu foids, all of them are heightist whores.
I'm too retarded and socially awkward to ascend with anyone
Aren't mallu whores endogamous?
Yes for the most part but idk why but all these urban mallu females nowadays are all roaming around fair skinned northie guys

I'm too retarded and socially awkward to ascend with anyone
No, bro if you are above 5'8 and 3+/10 face. You would surely ascend with a Telugu whore. Whores here would fuck anyone tall
idk why but all these urban mallu females nowadays are all roaming around fair skinned northie guys
Really? Can I fair skin maxx in Kerala then? I also like those mallu foids in those trad white cotton sarees :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

No, bro if you are above 5'8 and 3+/10 face. You would surely ascend with a Telugu whore. Whores here would fuck anyone tall
I'm 5'10 but I Don't think it's going to help me at all if I carry myself like a dead robot running on autopilot
Really? Can I fair skin maxx in Kerala then? I also like those mallu foids in those trad white cotton sarees :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
Yes but even if you're fair, which foid nowadays doesn't care ahout height
These foids have an endless supply of tall mallu guys and northies.
1) Tall and dark
2) Short and fair
Sadly we know which option these whores are gonna pick

I'm 5'10 but I Don't think it's going to help me at all if I carry myself like a dead robot running on autopilot
Trust me bro. Learn Telugu and geomaxx to Hyderabad. Telugu foids will fuck anyone tall. We are the the shortest South state sadly :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
Yes but even if you're fair, which foid nowadays doesn't care ahout height
These foids have an endless supply of tall mallu guys and northies.
1) Tall and dark
2) Short and fair
Sadly we know which option these whores are gonna pick
Fucking whores :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

This was brilliant, @incelerated you should watch this fantastic documentary about @Ricordanza's land
Keep tagging your little boyfriend. I don't give a shit about india, it's not my country and never will be

Keep tagging your little boyfriend. I don't give a shit about india, it's not my country and never will be
Should return to sandland. curryland is an unliveable wasteland

No. Those Abo niggers are really tall and High IQ. I wish I was a HIgh IQ dark-skinned Abo Tamil :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
If you’re good looking, you’re good looking that’s regardless of colour. But being a normie or sub 5 dark skin curry is a death sentence. You’ll grow up being called kaala and be mocked by any curry lighter than you

If you’re good looking, you’re good looking that’s regardless of colour. But being a normie or sub 5 dark skin curry is a death sentence. You’ll grow up being called kaala and be mocked by any curry lighter than you
Imagine being 5'4. Being a 5'10 kaala is better than a 5'4 handsome guy. I am neither though :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Brutal.

Also @wereq Is Mirzapur an accurate deception of UP?
i cant believe even we have to rot on here mang

the average indian foid has absolutely no right saying no to a man for sex, they arent even all that in terms of beauty and still got the audacity to be chad only

i cant believe even we have to rot on here mang

the average indian foid has absolutely no right saying no to a man for sex, they arent even all that in terms of beauty and still got the audacity to be chad only
But I though rural UP is patriarchal? No?