Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Liberals Are Right Wing

F

fucknpcs

Banned
-
My cousin whom is a vegan left wing liberal that lived in California said he thinks he actually likes middle american values! How does one like values that run counter to your political and social beliefs? Liberals are just normies with lives of luxury, including the che guevara t shirt wearing npcs that use iPhones and drive nice cars their parents bought for them.

They're all kiked, left, right, whatever. Most of all they don't give a shit about subhuman males

They're all kiked, left, right, whatever. Most of all they don't give a shit about subhuman males

Yes, I was just poining out something I noticed about liberals. Most are upper-middle class and have jobs that allow them to work remotely and travel whenever they want. It's easy being blue pilled when life is good. What would they be like if they had to work some shit job like operating a forklift in a warehouse?