Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Legit serious advice: Never take anything personally

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
especially when it comes to women or career

there are zero morals in business or dating. fucking people over, scams, stealing money, cucking your husband are all common as taking a shit.

if you get ghosted / cucked / whatever, it would have happened to basically anyone else in your shoes who wasn't chad.

I don't take life seriously

If it happens, again and again, that means that you are the common denominator. It means you have to take it personally.

especially when it comes to women or career

there are zero morals in business or dating. fucking people over, scams, stealing money, cucking your husband are all common as taking a shit.

if you get ghosted / cucked / whatever, it would have happened to basically anyone else in your shoes who wasn't chad.
The solidest post I have seen in a while.

The real way is to find them IRL and just kick their teeth out for disrespecting you like that.

In other words: be a doormat

Life is a big fuckin' joke to me anyway.

I would kill my partner if she cheated on me.

Cucked. Take personal affronts personally.

Who the fuck takes this shit serious after being blackpilled? Knowing your entire fucking life experience is determined by a random genetic lottery, just lol at life.

Everything is personal buddy. everything is personal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back