Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Leftist anti-racist people are more racist than outspoken racists

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

owari da
★★★
Have you guys noticed this? People who will happily say nigger and other racial slurs, people who are very proud of their racism, but will then hang out with deathnics.
Happens so goddamn often I've seen it all the time now. One of my best online buddy boyos is AfD fanboy and always plays Crusader games to drive out sandniggers from Europe, but he talks a lot with me and in normal conversation he's actually very normal and open.

This is stark contrast to many so-called normal "people" who claim not to be racist, they only hang out with their own ethnicity.

We should just stay united against jews. That would be anti-racist AND racist at the same time. Would also solve the ultimate world plague. Wonderful.

There is some level of truth to this. You go on leftist twitter seeing all the pro blm and Palestine stuff but like 95% of these guys are white middle class suburban people.

We should just stay united against jews. That would be anti-racist AND racist at the same time. Would also solve the ultimate world plague. Wonderful.
Antisemite. Leave God's chosen people alone.

That is correct

@DarkStarDown should we become far leftist to increase our racist power level?

Have you guys noticed this? People who will happily say nigger and other racial slurs, people who are very proud of their racism, but will then hang out with deathnics.
Half of whitecels here
Happens so goddamn often I've seen it all the time now. One of my best online buddy boyos is AfD fanboy and always plays Crusader games to drive out sandniggers from Europe, but he talks a lot with me and in normal conversation he's actually very normal and open.
This phenomenon is very common with White Nationalists and Non nigger people. Tbh many of us have our own brand of nationalism and hence we can find common ground. I have never seen this with niggers though. Niggers are universally reviled and share nothing in common with good honest men.
This is stark contrast to many so-called normal "people" who claim not to be racist, they only hang out with their own ethnicity.

View attachment 1156329
Most non racists only care about niggers. The rest of the races are white adjacent for them.

View attachment 1156329
Especially racist to white people i hate leftist cucks they support degeneracy

Most people does not want forced diversity.

And diversity and equality, ironically, benefit these groups you mentioned more than anyone else.

Just look at who's supporting communism the most.

White liberals literally have negative views of their own race

Mutually agreed racism is a form of bonding.

True. My best friend is mixedcel and he is even more into rightwing shit than i am

Mutually agreed racism is a form of bonding.
True, If they agree the black can call the white a cracker and the cracker can call the nigger, Nigga. Its just a means of bonding and friendship.

Even whites call eachother my nigga.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back