Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based landwhale IG "model" denied entry into a club by rapper future

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-

giphy.gif

Fat guys get rejected entry into clubs every week, but no one cares about them.

Fat guys get rejected entry into clubs every week, but no one cares about them.
because they are male. the suffering a male is unbeliviable.

Fat foids are disgusting and useless tbh, your only purpose in life is to stay healthy and fertile yet you fuck it up

Fat foids are disgusting and useless tbh, your only purpose in life is to stay healthy and fertile yet you fuck it up

They only had one job in life, and that was to stay slim. But they can't even do that and now they are pushing to normalise female obesity in society.

um sweetheart its just his preference.

"The discrimination is insane to me"

Listen to her entitlement.. Foids can literally get in anywhere but are blind to the non-Chads nonexistence in the venues.. reinforcing their world view of Chad being the only man. Face Control, height control and weight control fully in effect at these places for men. Suddenly when the cannon is turned around to the Landwhales face.. that is discrimination.. not the men who have to be peak Chadliness just to get into these shit venues filled with Lookist Bonoboism.

Finally, foids being held to actual standards. That hasn't happened since the 80s.

I don't get it. Most landwhales have at least a decent sized ass or tits, so they look good at even overweight body fat levels, yet they don't even do that to lockdown chad dick.
CXhst-fWMAUaPaM.jpg:large

I don't get it. Most landwhales have at least a decent sized ass or tits, so they look good at even overweight body fat levels, yet they don't even do that to lockdown chad dick.
That isnt landwhale status

Who / What the hell is Future?

just read the comments on the original video potent ragefuel
the amount of cucks on it is just crazy

This is a landwhale:

I hope all the cucks who are whining on behalf of m'(fat)lady suffer nothing but rejection and humiliation for their entire worthless lives.

because they are male. the suffering a male is unbeliviable.

Exactly, and people are not taking it serious when a male is depressed. But as soon as a female is just slightly depressed everyone is holding and caring for her.

Exactly, and people are not taking it serious when a male is depressed. But as soon as a female is just slightly depressed everyone is holding and caring for her.
If you are a ugly male there is no justice

um sweetheart its just his preference.

Whores don't understand that males also have preferences, they'll get offended and think you're fat shaming them. But then they go on and say that every man under 6 feet is a no go.

I am so desperate, I would have sex with that fat pig.

Exactly, this is one of the reasons why I hate them so much.

That's actually really good news

Based and redpilled rappers
better than kpop