Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Korean Art Studio Fires Feminists After They Put Small Penis Gestures In Maplestory

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★
F 352W0WwAAT5 g

F 35 r WwAA  P8

F 36GMYWMAA51ll

View: https://twitter.com/iHateCogsci/status/1728812874271969585

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1728675905441239258

Last edited:
Yet some foid apologists here claim taking foids' rights away would create a worse society.

Tbh that's what all feminists are like. Feminism = misandry

to be fair, this doesn't really look like the small penis gesture to me:

typically, you have to clench the other 3 fingers, maybe even accompany the hand gesture with a eye squint for it to appear deliberate. This might be small penis syndrome seeing insecurity in everything, which I can't even blame having a tiny dong myself. Otherwise this has the paranoia of the 'OK' symbol alluding to white supremacy written all over it, which is just silly.

That's the Daughters of Megalia logo kek. They're a South korean schizo radical feminist cult for anyone wondering
Logo_of_South_Korean_feminist_website_Megalia.png

star ocean second story is a much better game

As usual ricecel subhumanity is at the forefront of public attention :feelsugh:

Otherwise this has the paranoia of the 'OK' symbol alluding to white supremacy written all over it, which is just silly.
That's also a small penis sign, it's saying that they only use two fingers to jerk off.

Noodles love teasing ricecels about dick size even though they themselves have no ass or boobs to speak off :feelsjuice:

Tbh that's what all feminists are like. Feminism = misandry
Yeah, I get they want western normies to take their side, but it's just not true that this is any different than western feminism. Certainly these noodles are showier about their man-hate than western feminists. In the west, they maintain the victim larp while they stab men. In Korea, they dropped the victim larp, and so the society actually turned against them.

It's bad news that feminists have to upload videos of torturing male babies before society turns on them. But at least Korea might sort out their feminism problem. There is no good feminism, so any solution to their feminism problem is going to entail going all the way.
star ocean second story is a much better game

why is feminism so big in korea

Why are Koreans so cucked? Why do they even allow these whores to exist?

Here is a picture with some more prominent examples of the small penis hand gesture.

IMG 1729

i always felt some of these games were made by radical feminist artists finally seeing some proof

why is feminism so big in korea
westernization gone wrong and their intrinsic penis envy got mixed in it and now we're seeing the outcome
all the wealth they had been gathering gave their foids chance to be independent and once they became sufficient they started going against same hands that once fed them, typical foid behavior

As usual ricecel subhumanity is at the forefront of public attention :feelsugh:
Remember when that Bobby guy mentioned how he wished Blacks colonized Korea so that Koreans could have bigger dicks? KEK

Based Kim should really launch the missiles to every major cities.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back