Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Kissless Virgin gets kissed by Katy Perry, doesn't like it

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ant-uncomfortable-Katy-Perry-taking-kiss.html

4A1AD99D00000578-5500923-image-a-33_1521046535103.jpg

Don't know what to make of this guy tbh

don't know if he is legit incel, fakecel or gaycel

:feelsbadman:

kate perry is disgusting i would be pissed too

I’d be uneasy too.

Imagine waiting for your first kiss with your beloved teenage gf and then some 40yo ugly roastbeef steals your one in a lifetime experience from you. If Simon Cowell kissed some 14yo untouched virgin he would get crucified on sight.

He just kissed Russell Brand's dick by proxy.

Katy Perry is fucking disgusting now. Wtf happened to her?

He's just socially awkward. Probably how I would've reacted.

Imagine waiting for your first kiss with your beloved teenage gf and then some 40yo ugly roastbeef steals your one in a lifetime experience from you. If Simon Cowell kissed some 14yo untouched virgin he would get crucified on sight.
Huh

she is a top LMS bitch

I would have been in heaven tbh

He looks like Nikolas Cruz from behind lol

Huh

she is a top LMS bitch

I would have been in heaven tbh
because you're a cuck with no standards
3010 katy perry getty 3

send @Twisted to some makeup place and he can roleplay as your katy perry

because you're a cuck with no standards
View attachment 4178
send @Twisted to some makeup place and he can roleplay as your katy perry
Lol @ your cope

you saying this is akin to a homeless hobo wondering into a Ford dealership and stating that their cars are rubbish compared to Mercedes Benz

know this

Lol @ your cope

you saying this is akin to a homeless hobo wondering into a Ford dealership and stating that their cars are rubbish compared to Mercedes Benz

know this
I would rather be virgin for the rest of my life than fuck katy perry. Inb4 cope

Now switch the genders around and let's see the massive shitstorm from the public

He's a normie.

I would’ve loved to kiss Katy Perry if she didn’t look like that...

Her lips probably smell and taste like cock.

That sucks that his lips are now disease ridden, AND he didn't make it to the next round of that show.

Prime Katy Perry with long hair, yes. Prime Katy Perry was an 8.

But she's like a 3/10 now. Hair + agepill.

Lol, I haven't listened to ANY music in years. I barely recognized Katy Perry in this article. It looks all used up and stuff.

Kissing probably feels weird if you are not used to it

He's just socially awkward. Probably how I would've reacted.
Really? I probably would have kissed her longer than is appropriate. Then I would get charged for sexual assult.

What about cuddling?
That's a good question. It sounds good in theory but It would be really uncomfortable for me unless I somehow get used to it. The funny thing is that I can cuddle animals all day and it doesn't feel weird at all.

She's probably sucked 200+ dicks so yeah it's gross.

wtf. What a nerd I would of made out right there if she wanted to.

katey perry is so fuckn hot just imagine her with long hair tho short hair is gay but I would get a boner if she made out with me for like 5 seconds even in front of the TV

lol the comments on the daily mail are blackpilled

"Katy Weinstein"

katey perry is so fuckn hot just imagine her with long hair tho short hair is gay but I would get a boner if she made out with me for like 5 seconds even in front of the TV
She's been fucked by scores of dudes, sticking your dick in her is like sticking your dick in a urinal. Gross. I'd rather hang myself.

He's balding hard and only 19. Poor guy.

Let me just casually assault the guy.

WOW EVERYONE IS SO HAPPY. Nothing creepy about a 33 year old trying to molest a 19 year old, you go girl!!!!

Wait a second..

Katy Perry looks like a dyke now and just sexually asaulted that kid.

Can this be turned into proof that these shows are all scripted for the majority of retards that watch this shit and they can go away?

i remember back in 2010 i wanted to fuck the shit outta her. Now she looks like some sort of hybrid dyke that goes by non binary terms.

Let me just casually assault the guy.

WOW EVERYONE IS SO HAPPY. Nothing creepy about a 33 year old trying to molest a 19 year old, you go girl!!!!

Wait a second..
reverse standards at work