Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL K-pop gooks get made fun of at gala

Everybody jump :feelshaha:

Someone yelled "I'm getting covid" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Boyos are kings back home, but in the US they are clowns serving as "I'm getting covid"-fuel ,absolutely brutal:fuk::worryfeels:.

It’s over for ricecels

It’s over for ricecels
27690.jpg

Boyos are kings back home, but in the US they are clowns serving as "I'm getting covid"-fuel ,absolutely brutal:fuk::worryfeels:.
And riceniggERs say "We sray in the west, thanks to kpoop! Bling it on whitu bois! :soy: "

this is nothing compared to the racial bullying I have faced. They didn't even hear this peanut gallery

It was already embarassing enough that they actually showed up to this shit

I admit I never looked up what the Met Gala is or why this event exists. I thought this was like a charity event or at least an awards show or something. I didn't realize it was literally for nothing but to have rich people dress up like morons

Last edited:
Why u watch kpop

Good. They are moggers, all the foids go crazy for them.

FUCK THE CHANGLETS
THEY DESERVE WORSE

So many asians are NPCs irl that won't respond or react or try to be interesting and stand out. It's all about "saving face" or "reducing risks" or whatever. These guys are pretty much slaves to their record labels but are granted too much attention to ever want to leave

So many asians are NPCs irl that won't respond or react or try to be interesting and stand out. It's all about "saving face" or "reducing risks" or whatever. These guys are pretty much slaves to their record labels but are granted too much attention to ever want to leave
the tallest cock gets cut down first

Americans are beastly people. They only respect beasts(hence why they love niggers). In a reddit post Great Khali(Indian wrestler) all Murican redditors who typically hate curries to the fibre of their being were in awe and were like 'damn look how big and tall he is'.

Ricecels should invest in things like Physical 100 to portray themselves as moggers.