Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just be tall

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★

Oh yes women just throw themselves at you if you're taller than 180cm

add suifuel tag maybe :feelsbadman:

180cm jfl maybe in mumbai

nowadays 190cm+ is bare minimum for these whores
Curries and ricecels think 6 feet height will allow you to slay in Europe and North America.

They belive works like
I decide to wake up as 7'9

It's brutal here because tall is more like 6ft 5. You're not even really considered tall if you're 6ft - 6ft 2. I went to ASDA today and there was curries that were about 6ft that I saw walking around, was very common to see guys above 6ft. Average height in the UK has to be 5ft 11 minimum.

Absolutely sickening. Height > face deniers are just straight up fucking retarded at this point @Pixycel

at least she is honest

Curries and ricecels think 6 feet height will allow you to slay in Europe and North America.
Nah I am well aware that only 6'4+ height is tall for Mayo roasties

"Ugly"="chadlite".

Sickening. Face > height copers are just straight up fucking retarded at this point. @Pixycel
Turkic man with white girl I've seen recently.

IMG 20240503 184310

I always says that here. They would go for a ugly tall than a short handsome.

He doesn't. I face mogg him
try social media, see what reaction to you would be by bitches from here.

Also try video chat with randoms

She was probably 2-3/10 then. Looks matched
doubt that she was ugly. Face don't matter much for woman, and she is not fat/obese, + white, even her eyelashes weren't black.

View attachment 1153566
Height > face does not imply that all shorter men are automatically going to be in the same boat as us; it simply indicates that females prefer men who are significantly taller than average. And to be fair, it's impossible to confirm if they're actually in a relationship. She might even be a friend or a relative of his, for all I know.

Height > face does not imply that all shorter men are automatically going to be in the same boat as us; it simply indicates that females prefer men who are much taller than average. And to be fair, it's impossible to confirm if they're actually in a relationship. She might even be a friend or a relative of his, for all I know.
Relative? Doubt. Could be just a date, could be betabux

Face > else.

But foids also prefer tallfags.

View attachment 1153566
Wtf. You can't even get a date in India with that face :lul: :lul: :lul:

@wereq @Acorn @Confessor @Grim_Reaper @Nightwalker_98 @CopingForBrutality @NoIdeaWhatToDo Maybe @AsakuraHao is right. We may ascend in Slav counties

I can smell the betabuxx from the picture
You can't even betabuxx slum dalit foids in Daravi with that face, he is able to do that with white foids :lul::lul::lul: Maybe it's really easy in Slav lands for foreigners like @AsakuraHao says. I doubted that Pollack but looks like he is correct....

Relative? Doubt. Could be just a date, could be betabux
I was about to say that he was probably a betabux, but based on his attire, he doesn't appear to be particularly well off. But then again, most men are so low IQ and desperate that they will waste money on women regardless of their financial status just to have a whiff of coochie.

Last edited:
Wtf. You can't even get a date in India with that face :lul: :lul: :lul:

@wereq @Acorn @Confessor @Grim_Reaper @Nightwalker_98 @CopingForBrutality @NoIdeaWhatToDo Maybe @AsakuraHao is right. We may ascend in Slav counties
Slavwhores are AIDs ridden prostitutes. Lowest of the low. I see no difference between a Sasti Randi from GB street and an average Eastern European woman.

I see no difference between a Sasti Randi from GB street and an average Eastern European woman.
Yeah but you can't even betabixx a randi here. These curry whores have extremely high standards :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

You can't even betabuxx slum dalit foids in Daravi with that face, he is able to do that with white foids :lul::lul::lul: Maybe it's really easy in Slav lands for foreigners like @AsakuraHao says. I doubted that Pollack but looks like he is correct....
Turks are a race of mongrels so it isn't surprising they are subhuman.

went irl saw a good number of mtn max men who looked around 5'7 with foids touching them and staring into the short mens eyes and fondling.

Yeah but you can't even betabixx a randi here. These curry whores have extremely high standards :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
You see this is why I prefer EA Noodlwhores. They aren't cheap sluts like EE women. They actually have dignity and self respect.

Foids make videos like this and then society wonders why we dont see foids as human beings