Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Jihadist incel brothers smite promiscuous jew whores

May Allah bring this fate upon all music listeners

May Allah bring this fate upon all music listeners
And may Allah bring this fate upon all rave attendees and sex havers and jews over the world entire. Inshallah brother.

Those paragliders are wild. Interesting technology

Those paragliders are wild. Interesting technology
Haha, my Brothers must improvise as much as they are able since they have been forced to fight a highly asymmetrical battle against their western armed, JewSA financed hebrew oppressors. Despite the tremendous technological disparities between the jew whore filth and my Islamic Brothers, the Blessed Mujahedeen still have inflicted a catastrophic loss upon the diabolical jews this day. Inshallah.

Put a burqa on all those jewish whores

Put a burqa on all those jewish whores
They must be smitten or ideally gang raped by the Blessed Mujahedeen and then smitten, for their innumerable transgressions against the Sharia including immodesty, promiscuity, debauchery and general whorishness. Western women can only be tamed by the power of Allah the bringers of his wrath and justice, the Brothers of Jihad.

Haha, this is just wonderful. I remember seeing the video of the German tourist slut having her corpse dragged around on the Toyota bed :feelskek:
May Allah guide the path of the Blessed Toyota Hilux pickups of the mobile Mujahedeen brothers so that they may run down as many israeli whores as possible. Thank you for your support of my Islamic Brothers in Arms, comrade.