Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I've never seen anyone here mention Weston A Price (my hero)

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Weston A Price is my hero, he was a dentist who became famous for his study on nutrition and how that correlates with bone and teeth development. Seriously look him up.

People who had a high grain, high sugar, low protein diet were uglier with worse teeth than those who ate a diet high in meat and cholesterol.

He is the reason why I would have kids if I ascended I would just feed them a decent diet and teach them how to mew to avoid them becoming chincels.

Research Weston A Price.

Hm, he sounds like a pretty nice dentist :feelsokman:

The problem your wife would fuck up your plan. She would feed them with garbage.

i know of him already

and i do believe that if people stop eating sugar + bread + fruits, dentists will go out of business left and right

i know of him already

and i do believe that if people stop eating sugar + bread + fruits, dentists will go out of business left and right

The leftists did this.

Parents who don't feed their children a healthy diet and let them become fat degenerates should be hung. Every time I see fat people walking around with fat children, I want to take my belt off and give them a good whipping.

Parents who don't feed their children a healthy diet and let them become fat degenerates should be hung. Every time I see fat people walking around with fat children, I want to take my belt off and give them a good whipping.
Tbh, also parents who force their kids on a vegan diet

That's great OP but how does this help us? Besides we won't have to worry about this because none of us will have a chance with a girl.

That's great OP but how does this help us? Besides we won't have to worry about this because none of us will have a chance with a girl.
Well if you have an abomination of a lower third nutrition might be why.