Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've become so insane because of the blackpill that its just ridiculous.

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★
Pepe why pepe

Brutal trucel reality

Brutal trucel reality
tbh. Being blackpilled to a decent extent is okay but blackpillmaxxing, i.e., diving down the rabbit hole to discover out and reflect upon newer and deeper blackpills is not healthy or recommended.

tbh. Being blackpilled to a decent extent is okay but blackpillmaxxing, i.e., diving down the rabbit hole to discover out and reflect upon newer and deeper blackpills is not healthy or recommended.

Get other normal interests in your life.

Brutal trucel reality
@Arabcel99
DC comics has this supervillain called Anti Monitor. His actual name is Mobius who was a scientist trying to harness the power of the Anti-Life equation (kinda like how we incels are harnessing and weaponizing the power the blackpill), but in the process of tapping into it, he became cursed into this rage-fueled and murderous cosmic entity with an inert drive to destroy all life and positive matter in the multiverse (which is kinda like what we are). The Anti-Life equation is used to subjugate people to one's will but its forbidden and cursed knowledge.

I dont have any copes anymore
I only think abt blackpill/ foids 24/6

@Arabcel99
DC comics has this supervillain called Anti Monitor. His actual name is Mobius who was a scientist trying to harness the power of the Anti-Life equation (kinda like how we incels are harnessing and weaponizing the power the blackpill), but in the process of tapping into it, he became cursed into this rage-fueled and murderous cosmic entity with an inert drive to destroy all life and positive matter in the multiverse (which is kinda like what we are).
Brutal analogy, i hate being on the wrong end of history

I dont have any copes anymore
I only think abt blackpill/ foids 24/6
I know what that feels like. Its a cursed existence.

Since I took the Blackpill, I've been more furious, bitter, and unhappy. I am continuously depressed or angry, yet knowing the truth about foids is a blessing.

I don't even know how to cope, I'm just existing right now.

There's honestly no cope against this. Once you've understood the blackpill, it will keep hurting you.

@Arabcel99
DC comics has this supervillain called Anti Monitor. His actual name is Mobius who was a scientist trying to harness the power of the Anti-Life equation (kinda like how we incels are harnessing and weaponizing the power the blackpill), but in the process of tapping into it, he became cursed into this rage-fueled and murderous cosmic entity with an inert drive to destroy all life and positive matter in the multiverse (which is kinda like what we are). The Anti-Life equation is used to subjugate people to one's will but its forbidden and cursed knowledge.
Based. I love the anti monitor. Him and darkseid.

Never asked which state are you from in India? Haryana or Punjab?

Since I took the Blackpill, I've been more furious, bitter, and unhappy. I am continuously depressed or angry, yet knowing the truth about foids is a blessing.

The copes stopped working a long time ago

The blackpill is more addictive than heroin. You know it's terrible for you mentally but you must know more.

You are for sure a west Indian because you like Strong foids. I am guessing Haryana
Didn't reply so I am assuming it to be true. Then Chandigarh right?