Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I've always faced ostracism.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★
I've always been the lowest status male wherever I've been.Brootal life

I've always been the lowest status male wherever I've been.Brootal life
I'm sorry to hear that Bro. You seem like a good person so I don't think you deserve this. The only comfort I can give you is that you are not alone in this. We are legion for we are many.

I'm sorry to hear that Bro. You seem like a good person so I don't think you deserve this. The only comfort I can give you is that you are not alone in this. We are legion for we are many.
Don't know why it's so hard for some of us to be a normal human being. Everything is out of reach man...

Don't know why it's so hard for some of us to be a normal human being. Everything is out of reach man...
The only thing we can do is find copes that work for us. If you can manage to get a job that might help too.

If you can manage to get a job that might help too.
I don't want to work too long because I have roping at the back of my mind. Maybe I should look for a simple job for a couple of months. Idk...

I don't want to work too long because I have roping at the back of my mind. Maybe I should look for a simple job for a couple of months. Idk...
Try it bro. You feel more "normal" if you can manage it AND you can afford more expensive copes.

Try it bro. You feel more "normal" if you can manage it AND you can afford more expensive copes.
Sure bro. I don’t think I will ever feel or be normal . It’s too late if you’ve missed out on important developmental milestones.

I will always feel that void inside of me.

You only need one ostrich egg for a big omelette

Even our parents didn't love us.