Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Its over for Cucktears

Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
I went to cucktears, clicked on the first thread I saw,clicked on the user with most upvoted comment and guess what?

Capture2

Capture1

The cuck is posting on deadbedrooms and he had a vasectomy. They should change their name for cucktears at this point.

giphy.gif

They need to hurl themselves off the nearest cliff en masse.

Maybe they won't be loose, but their [air-bonding ability has been diminished.

"Hey honey, I have climaxed with and been ravaged by 7 other guys before you. No big deal, right?"

These people truly are disgusting scum.

holy fucking shit, great find OP, this is 100 % material fam

Maybe they won't be loose, but their [air-bonding ability has been diminished.

"Hey honey, I have climaxed with and been ravaged by 7 other guys before you. No big deal, right?"

These people truly are disgusting scum.
The pair-bond is extremely important, without it a long term relationship is not possible.

Not even surprising at this point

The absolute state of cucktears
xLvP5bj.png

Women will NEVER ask Chad to get a vasectomy. But they will DEMAND that their betabux has one.

c10daba508c7edc9aada5d977a2f713d-jpg.3856
C10daba508c7edc9aada5d977a2f713d

Last edited:
JFL absolutely funny that It won’t screenshot this because they know we’re right

LOLOLOLOL MashAllah mashAllah.

i thought everyone knew most of IT are projecting incels?

Fucking glorious

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO its over for cucktears.

Smh you made me think they got banned for a second. This is still funny though.

mjl.gif
giphy.gif
48EPUrC.gif
Joe-Biden-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif
giphy.gif
UnequaledCoordinatedBison-max-1mb.gif
1126.gif
ZK682Aq.gif
3vKJqc7.gif

Last edited:
Not a surprise, also it is a known fact that majority of cucktears are incels in denial or literal cucks like that guy in the screenshots.

Holy fucking shit!!! Great find OP.

Cuck: Please! The last time we had sex was like 5 years ago, what has happened to you?
Roastie Wife: You used to be lean and skinny, how did you gain so much weight? Why don't you work out or lift?
Cuck: I do all the chores in the house, I also do a fucking high paying full time job!! I babysit the kids, I cook, I clean, I do everything, when will I work out? Where is my time?
Roastie Wife: I thought I was married to a man, not some cry baby with mommy issue.
Cuck: No, you need to be reasonable, what does it mean I am overweight.
Roastie Wife: I think your balls are adding extra weight, why don't you chop them off? We are not going to have any more babies right?
Cuck: They are not my babies! They are from your previous bf chadwick!! You said you are gonna have a baby with me. And why you are after my balls? What is the problem with my balls?
Roastie Wife: Oh shit, I forgot. Do you know rachelle's 79th bf chad chopped off his balls for her? Oh my god he is so hot!! I wish I could lick his nipples!! Please be a man like him. I don't want to continue this conversation anymore. I need to post my goodnight pic on IG, moreover I am feeling sleepy, exhausted from all those partying during the weekend.

Next morning:
Cuck: Is this chopmyballs medicare? Does my insurance cover castration? Yes, we want to go for a more strict family planning.