Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It's crazy how Niggers are shielded From criticism outside this forum and a few others.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Captain
★★★
You can make fun of pajeets how much ever you want on reddit, and you will not be censored. I tried to call out and expose niggers, and the wigger moderators immediately removed my post. I'm glad this forum exists. Seethe IT cucks.

@wereq
@Grim_Reaper

You can make fun of pajeets how much ever you want on reddit, and you will not be censored. I tried to call out and expose niggers, and the wigger moderators immediately removed my post. I'm glad this forum exists. Seethe IT cucks.

Niggers have activists excusing them like what toilets have had with Feminism since the 1960's. Blacks are just half a century late to the party.

@Master is a good nigger for letting us shit on his race here.

Niggers have activists excusing them like what toilets have had with Feminism since the 1960's. Blacks are just half a century late to the party.
It's crazy tho. I would choose to be black if II had a choice. Blacks can burn a city down, and still nobody says anything. I wish Jews gave Arabs media halo

Kill all niggers in GTA Online.

Imagine, if you Currys ate humans like they do in Haiti. Every single, media outlet would be covering it. How people still deny that Jews own the media is beyond me.

Foids, niggers, and Jews are the most worshipped groups in this cucked soyciety. Faggots and trannies are a close fourth.

Foids, niggers, and Jews are the most worshipped groups in this cucked soyciety. Faggots and trannies are a close fourth.
Men, whites and incels should be the most worshipped. Period.

Men, whites and incels should be the most worshipped. Period.
Yes. Strong white men above all else.
AmZNK28nmUp91iZdg1HA1QdK large

I wouldn't call him a nigger, because he's not a low IQ thug and doesn't strike me as the kind of Black guy who would chimp out against any kind of perceived and imagined racism IRL.

But I'd still call him a nigger in jest. :lul:

I wouldn't call him a nigger, because he's not a low IQ thug and doesn't strike me as the kind of Black guy who would chimp out against any kind of perceived and imagined racism IRL.

where are ricecels on the totem pole?

The western world revolves around catering to the whims of white toilets sadly. Jews as well I guess.

Whatever the kikes want to happen, will happen. They wanted to make white people nigger lovers and they succeeded with most

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back