Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's always "I know a guy who..."

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
★★
"I know a guy who is 5'6 and dating a woman who is 5'9" or "I know a guy who isn't the most attractive but has a great personality so he gets laid all the time"
It's never "I'm 5'6 dating a 5'9 woman" or "I'm ugly but have a good personality so get laid"
IT'S ALL LIES AND ALWAYS I KNOW A GUY NEVER I AM THAT GUY

I know this Indian janitor, 5'2" and paralyzed. He solely fucks international supermodels who fly to India to get his dick

You can tell whos an incel, these days. I mean you can be pretty much right, 9/10 times, especially with younger men, because a lot of boomers got married, decades ago.

Normies forget that normies lie about things. I knew a guy that was a midget and claimed to slay pussy, it was a fat lie, he's a gook that gets nothing.

I know this Indian janitor, 5'2" and paralyzed. He solely fucks international supermodels who fly to India to get his dick
ah yes akash, i know him too

did you know he's non-nt too?

I know a guy with autism who often gets with 10/10 Stacies. He explains that he showers three times a day, grooms correctly, and uses three different types of deodorant. He showed me his Tinder profile, and he had more than 99 matches. I wish I had his beautiful personality.

I know this half body manlet who slays with goth foids......

This shit is so stupid because they could simply larp a story about knowing some sub 5 manlet who gets laid on a daily.

personal anecdotes vs actual science on r/blackpillscience
literally anyone can just go on tinder and bumble choose a 5'5 ugly guy picture and try for himself

Saul Goodman Connect GIF by hamlet

The fact that they have to bring this up proves many of our points when you really think about it: In a way, they re confirming that various attributes(autism, height, face, etc) play a critical role in determining overall SMV, and thus will determine ones success in the dating field.

The fact that they have to bring this up proves many of our points when you really think about it: In a way, they re confirming that various attributes(autism, height, face, etc) play a critical role in determining overall SMV, and thus will determine ones success in the dating field.
Nigga I was literally just about to comment something similar to this but you already said it lmaoo

Literally every single gaslighting normgroid personally knows an ugly subman creature who TOOOOOTALLY is constantly fucking high tier giga Stacies

Every. single. fucking. time. mang.

All the normies apparently SOMEHOW know AT LEAST ONE ugly autistic retard poor subhuman who TOTALLY KEEPS SLAYING STACY PUSSY. 100% real bro. That retard was slaying stacy pussy left and ride, sure thing bro :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Literally every single discussion about looks MUST include some lying, gaslighting normies who TOTALLY know a 3 foot man who is actually REALLY ATTRACTIVE. This is like sneir's posts, literary fiction. It doesn't exist, doesn't happen.

You can tell whos an incel, these days. I mean you can be pretty much right, 9/10 times, especially with younger men, because a lot of boomers got married, decades ago.

Literally every single gaslighting normgroid personally knows an ugly subman creature who TOOOOOTALLY is constantly fucking high tier giga Stacies

Every. single. fucking. time. mang.

All the normies apparently SOMEHOW know AT LEAST ONE ugly autistic retard poor subhuman who TOTALLY KEEPS SLAYING STACY PUSSY. 100% real bro. That retard was slaying stacy pussy left and ride, sure thing bro :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Literally every single discussion about looks MUST include some lying, gaslighting normies who TOTALLY know a 3 foot man who is actually REALLY ATTRACTIVE. This is like sneir's posts, literary fiction. It doesn't exist, doesn't happen.
In reality they saw a subhuman talking to a female in public and assumed they were a couple or just straight up made it up.

They can't resist BBC (Big Bharat dick) saaar

In reality they saw a subhuman talking to a female in public and assumed they were a couple or just straight up made it up.
Exactly. It's either this, or the man was a normie, but because to women 5/10 normie men are seen as ugly, they got the impression he really was an ugly man.

This should not work against any of us here as we are blackpilled. Those are lies used to manipulate normie’s mind to keep them calm.