Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its a CRIME to Deny Men Sex and Intimacy.

B

Beckham

Banned
-
If I was God I would burn this fucking world down.

Take it from an Oldcel - You will go fucking INSANE without sex and intimacy.
I have a guy I know who has had sex for the past 20 years and he is in GREAT Health!
Full head of hair, not balding and strong as an ox in his mid 30's

Whilst I know incels in their late teens to early 20's who have a dead eye stare, badling, greying hair
weak bones and looking like shit due to anxiety and depression.

Not getting sex, love, validation kills MEN from the INSIDE OUT.

WOmen literally are killing off non chads emotionally and mentally by denying Men their BASIC NEEDS AND RIGHT

FUCKING FEMINISTS who say we are NOT ENtitled to sex and love. FUCK THEM!!
ALL of them are Children of Satan

I fucking hate this world.
I used to love people, I believed in equality, but all the pain I endured thru women, society and other shit normie males made me hate them, they are my fucking enemies!
BURN THIS FUCKING WORLD DOWN!!!!!

Too bad incels are too much of a minority to start a revolution

First of all, calm down, second of all, intimacy and sexually interaction isn't a human right, according to society, it's a privilege no matter how shitty it may seem to not have it. You can't force a person to sexually engage with someone else they don't even like. It'll just make the feeling of indifference toward the guy turn into bitterness and hate. I wish something could be done to fix this problem, but I think the only option would be to allow rape. Legalized rape would never happen, especially in the times we live in.

Kointo said:
You can't force a person to sexually engage with someone else they don't even like. 

everybody could and should like their looksmatch

Kointo said:
First of all, calm the fuck down, second of all, intimacy and sexually interaction is not a human right, it's a privilege no matter how shitty it may seem to not have it. You can't force a person to sexually engage with someone else they don't even like. It'll just make the feeling of indifference toward the guy turn into bitterness and hate. I wish something could be done to get every incel in a loving and sexually active relationship with a woman, but I think the only option would be to allow rape. Unless you want rape to be legalised, I don't have a solution.

mods ban this white knight cuck

nausea said:
everybody could and should like their looksmatch

You and I both know that women have higher standards than their looksmatch.

Whilst I know incels in their late teens to early 20's who have a dead eye stare, badling, greying hair
weak bones and looking like shit due to anxiety and depression.

Not getting sex, love, validation kills MEN from the INSIDE OUT.
That's exactly how I feel now at just 24... I don't want to imagine how I will feel and look like when I'm 40...

Beckham said:
mods ban this white knight cuck

How am I a white knight cuck? I fucking hate women and everything they stand for. I even said that the only solution was to legalize rape. Would a white knight want rape legalized? I don't think so you dumbfuck.

I agree 100% OP the way I see it the best way out for truecels is to go ER, society needs to pay for its crime against us.

Kointo said:
How am I a white knight cuck? I fucking hate women and everything they stand for. I even said that the only solution was to legalize rape. Would a white knight want rape legalized? I don't think so you dumbfuck.

Only bp cucks and femoids say shit like sex is not a human right u stupid ugly piece of shit. now fuck off.

Beckham said:
Only bp cucks and femoids say shit like sex is not a human right u stupid ugly piece of shit. now fuck off.
I'm sorry for my inability to express myself, but I meant that the world doesn't see sex as a human right and need. I agree with your statement on how men live worse lives without any love or sexual interaction, I just think the only solution is to legalize rape, which would never happen.

oh my god, the dead eye stare. one of the biggest death sentences around. Just lol at even trying to get a job if you have this tbh its over

universallyabhorred said:
I agree 100% OP the way I see it the best way out for truecels is to go ER, society needs to pay for its crime against us.

I'll definitely go Elliot Rodger when I feel my life is finished. That's the best way for an incel to go out.

I get you man but the harsh truth is that there is no such thing such as absolute morality. The justice system is designed by Normies for Normies. Not getting sex will DESTROY you however your destruction is NORMAL and to some extent desired in the framework of society's justic system. In other words, we are the criminals here.