Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion It would be fun to see a cruise ship torpedoed

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
There's nothing culturally enriching about being on a cruise. You don't see museums, historical sites, et cetera. It's essentially a floating resort -- one of pure debauchery and degeneracy.

I don't think anyone deserves to die for being on a cruise -- just puncture a big enough hole in the hull so it sinks slowly over the course of a few hours. Losing all your stuff and being stuck on a lifeboat for hours should ruin the vacations of a few thousand normalfags, which if you ask me, would be hilarious.

Just remake Titanic theory

I remember some Tyrone told me he met his longtime gf on a cruise, the way he was describing the Interaction with her made me think "wtf it really is that easy if your good looking"
He literally just talked to her and they started dating after that

I remember some Tyrone told me he met his longtime gf on a cruise, the way he was describing the Interaction with her made me think "wtf it really is that easy if your good looking"
He literally just talked to her and they started dating after that

Life is easy for Chads and Tyrones everywhere.

Just remake Titanic theory

At least we don't have to deal with the "foids and children first" bullshit because international law currently requires all civilian ships to carry enough lifeboats for everyone. That wasn't the case in 1912.

The idea that a low IQ Stacy is somehow more deserving of a spot on a lifeboat than we are disgusts me.

The idea that a low IQ Stacy is somehow more deserving of a spot on a lifeboat than we are disgusts me
It's kinda of natural tbh.

At least we don't have to deal with the "foids and children first" bullshit because international law currently requires all civilian ships to carry enough lifeboats for everyone. That wasn't the case in 1912.

The idea that a low IQ Stacy is somehow more deserving of a spot on a lifeboat than we are disgusts me.
cope
if one of those life boats don't function for some reason, we would still be last to be let on.

Ow, the edge.
This. Fucking pisses me off to see these edgelordcels being mad because they are incels and then coping with muh "civilization", "muh museums"

It's kinda of natural tbh.

Nah, fuck that shit. Would you agree to die a horrible death -- either by starvation, thirst, drowning, hypothermia, or sharks -- just so you could spare a Stacy that same fate? What about a Becky? What about an ugly landwhale?

Self-preservation is natural.
Ow, the edge.
This. Fucking pisses me off to see these edgelordcels being mad because they are incels and then coping with muh "civilization", "muh museums"

Ruining someone's vacation and making an insurance company pay hundreds of millions is hardly "edgy" considering all of the "go ER" jokes that are posted on this forum every day.

I mean I wouldn't ever be on a cruise because I'm not rich so if it did happen then eh

cope
if one of those life boats don't function for some reason, we would still be last to be let on.

Maybe you're right :(

You'd never catch me on a cruise though. It's probably suifuel for incels.

I suppose if a foid saw an ugly manlet jumping overboard she would just walk away and pretend nothing happened. She'd only freak out if a Chad slipped overboard after his 10th drink.

Its because Tyrone is black and we all know how western foids react to black men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back