Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It can't get anymore over for incels: Facebook announces new dating feature

More suifuel for young incels. I'm glad I left Facebook in 2010.

So now if a normie has a girlfriend on facebook, she can log into the dating app when shes bored and wants to try and find a new chad. It may now be over for normies too. Women literally have all the vagina power they could want, they can literally globally search for Chad cock and CONSTANTLY "upgrade" sexual partners as they see fit (with no social recourse)

It =+ Over

Last edited:
So now if a normie has a girlfriend on facebook, she can log into the dating app when shes bored and wants to try and find a new chad. It may now be over for normies too. Women literally have all the vagina power they could want, they can literally globally search for Chad cock and CONSATNTLY "upgrade" sexual partners as they see fit (with no social recourse)

It =+ Over

"This is going to be for building real, long-term relationships — not just hook-ups," Zuckerberg said.

So now if a normie has a girlfriend on facebook, she can log into the dating app when shes bored and wants to try and find a new chad. It may now be over for normies too. Women literally have all the vagina power they could want, they can literally globally search for Chad cock and CONSATNTLY "upgrade" sexual partners as they see fit (with no social recourse)

It =+ Over

It's legit over for non-chads.

Any woman no matter how ugly can just look up a local chad.

Why do you still use facebook anyway?

Who cares? Facebook is for normies anyway.

Jerk off to pictures of old girls from my HS

how can it be over for incels if it never began for us?

also cuckerberg can have fun tricking more normies into handing over their data LOL.