Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is VMAN the angriest poster here?

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Seriously, dude seems very unstable these days.

He needs to be banned, he too worried about other people and gives off toxic vibes.

Tellem--T said:
He needs to be banned, he too worried about other people and gives off toxic vibes.

Yeah seems like half his posts are criticizing another user for not meeting his standard of truecel

@theVman defend yourself

Sorry, If i care about this forum and want to differentiate between true society reject grotesque ugliness, and normies who are just too lazy to go and put themselves out there

TheVman said:
Sorry, If i care about this forum and want to differentiate between true society reject grotesque ugliness, and normies who are just too lazy to go and put themselves out there

You attack so many though. If it was up to you there might be like 5 people total on this forum.

Templarcel421 said:
TheVman said:
You attack so many though. If it was up to you there might be like 5 people total on this forum.
There're 3000 users on this forums.

a 1000 are fakecels that are here because its fun to self loathe and wallow in pitty.
a 1000 are "mentalcels" who in reality are jjust too lazy and cowardly to put themselves out there and try,
500 black pilled normies.
and i'd say 500 are incels.

That's the best thing about him

TheVman said:

a 1000 are fakecels that are here because its fun to self loathe and wallow in pitty.
a 1000 are "mentalcels" who in reality are jjust too lazy and cowardly to put themselves out there and try,

Do you hate ugly normies? Like actual sub 4 guys who can get chicks? Besides jealously, do you hate them for some reason?

@SaintMarcLepine and @universallyabhorred are even worst xD

Sub8Hate said:
TheVman said:
Do you hate ugly normies? Like actual sub 4 guys who can get chicks? Besides jealously, do you hate them for some reason?
Sub 4 guys can't get laid. I don't hate blackpilled normies. I hate people who have their own pics as their avis and braggers, and people who say shit like 'i've had 15 gf" but are still allowed on the forum

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
How do you post so much, dude? I don't even see you a lot on the main forum. it makes no sense

TheVman said:
Sub8Hate said:
TheVman said:
Sub 4 guys can't get laid. I don't hate blackpilled normies. I hate people who have their own pics as their avis and braggers, and people who say shit like 'i've had 15 gf" but are still allowed on the forum

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
How do you post so much, dude? I don't even see you a lot on the main forum. it makes no sense

I don't know....Off Topic for the most part

TheVman said:
How do you post so much, dude?
do not even dare to ask The Separator such silly questions, only @incelman ( pbuh ) can understand

That’s why he’s one of my favourite posters. Angry truecels are the only ones I can relate to here. I love it when he calls out fakecels but I don’t want him to get banned again.

TheVman said:

Way too generous an estimation. I'd say there are only 25 truecels, and even that is a stretch.

he calls out the fakes, and cares for the future of this forum i see nothing wrong.

theultimate341 said:
he calls out the fakes, and cares for the future of this forum i see nothing wrong.
The future for this forum is grim at this rate.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
The future for this forum is grim at this rate.

not much we can do  to save it, just gotta go with the flow
eaed6224458d9868ec28ef794002b07b63fd41d7_hq.jpg

lol i didn't expect this much support <3

I'm the most amoral, anti-social bitter man.