Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is there any point in being alive

I havent felt suicidal in ages and i want to keep it that way. I am mentally unstable

What do you mean you didnt felt suicidal you had a gf? You get approached? Why do you post on this forum because you dont feel suicidal??

FAKECEL ALERT FAKECEL ALERT RING RING RING

What do you mean you didnt felt suicidal you had a gf? You get approached? Why do you post on this forum because you dont feel suicidal??

FAKECEL ALERT FAKECEL ALERT RING RING RING
nope, i'm khhv. I have ovbiously analysed my face and know my flaws but i havent assigned myself a rating

nope, i'm khhv. I have ovbiously analysed my face and know my flaws but i havent assigned myself a rating

rating doesn't matter when you're mentally unstable, like you and I

you could be a 7.5-8 and still completely weird girls out because your behavior doesn't match your looks level.

No its eternal torture I hate my parents for putting me this hellhole

I'd rather be a 5'4 non virgin than a khhv.
my whole life is a joke, never taken seriously, cant pursue my carrier in starting a business because who will take orders from a short boss lol

No but you can make/create one.

there's no point in being alive if you're ugly