Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is minimalism an incel trait?

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I keep very little possessions

1. Identification/Misc documents
2. Bed
3. Desk
4. Chair
5. Computer (tower, monitors)
6. Minimalist home gym (power rack, barbell, bench, plates)
7. Toothbrush
8. Electric trimmer
9. 3 pairs of clothes (rotated year round) + 1 pair of shoes
10. Smart Phone (used for applications and to receive authentication codes and appointment reminders)

I'll be 32 years old soon.

Not sure. I love minimalism and am working toward reducing even more. Not sure if incel trait because seems lots of normies are into it too.

Not sure. I love minimalism and am working toward reducing even more. Not sure if incel trait because seems lots of normies are into it too.

What? Normies always rooms full of useless trinkets, toys and junk that collect dust.

I love minimalism. Keeping thins simple. A subway token was much simpler than a metro card.
I am going to try to minimize other things, but I hate throwing stuff away.

An incel traitbis to not purchase clothes for several years. Or wait until uout mother buys them cos she's tired of you wearing shit clothes

I am messy and cluttered as fuck tbh. I wish I could be more minimalist but I am too much of a hoarder :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I'm very minimalist

I think I have a problem in that I am afraid to have things, because Im afraid to "bond" with the item, as if I bond with the item, I will be really upset if I have to let it go, so I would rather not have it to begin with, so long as I keep minimalist stuff, I am no bound by it. Also, if I have to move, I have very minimal stuff to move, so there is no big requirement in moving for me, its very simply and easy.

Having the home gym I really only did because it saves me $500 per year on a membership. It is also something I can take with me if I ever had to move out far away from the city where there would be no local gyms that I could easily access, it's just a good way to be able to lift weights anytime, anyplace I live, and not have to rely on local gyms being in the area or having to pay fees for it.
I am messy and cluttered as fuck tbh. I wish I could be more minimalist but I am too much of a hoarder :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

If I do buy something I find that I am not using regularly, I will sell it very quickly. So anything I do buy, if I am not constantly using it, it gets sold very quickly. I never put things away and let them just stay away out of use. I hate keeping things around that aren't being used, it triggers my autism to see something just sit there unused.

Last edited:
If I do buy something I find that I am not using regularly, I will sell it very quickly. So anything I do buy, if I am not constantly using it, it gets sold very quickly. I never put things away and let them just stay away out of use. I hate keeping things around that aren't being used, it triggers my autism to see something just sit there unused.
fuck I wish I had that mentality. I keep everything because I think everything will be useful one day and I get stressed when I throw it out. I am also lazy as fuck and my autist ass has a hard time keeping shit clean and organized. These 2 traits combined mean my room is horrid like 80% of the time, though I sometimes take Focalin or Vyvanse and force myself to clean shit and get rid of junk. Its weird I still get stressed about things I threw away years ago.

Probably. I'm a natural minimalist. My living space is stark, a desktop, bed, and a clean closet. No portraits, no attempts to adorn myself with fanciful trinkets, except for maybe a few books lying around that might give insight into my personality.

In contrast, my roommates are pigsty messes, though they reveal a lot about themselves because they readily broadcast their interest through decoration.

I've become increasingly minimalist

Several months ago, I realized that wearing medium undershirts (from my skinnyfat days) under small and extra-small undershirts was retarded, so I got small undershirts and wear the mediums as overshirts, resulting in me always wearing either plain black or plain white shirts that are slightly too big for me and make me look scrawny.

My diet consists almost exclusively of TVP, oats, and rice. Sometimes I'll swap the rice with something like pasta or lentils, and sometimes have fruit on the side if it's available.

I almost exclusively play Crusader Kings 2 when I play video games.

I have a bunch of apps on my phone, but I can count the number of them I use regularly on one hand.

Worrying too much about this shit is retarded, tbh.

I have the same things as you do, but i have 7 shirts and 7 pairs of pants for the week. Only thing that i think disqualifies me is that my whole room is filled with historical antiques or military models

Yes, i'm a minimalist. I'd be even If I were rich.

In my room:

1.)bed
2.)Tv
3.) Dresser
4.) computer desk
5.) chair
6.) computer
7.)Lamp

I try to keep things minimalist as possible, yeah. I only use my computer for coding shit and gaming, so I don't need a whole lot on their other. I only use minecraft, steam, chrome, tor, and windscribe VPN. So yeah, I would say I'm pretty minimalist.

I have the same things as you do, but i have 7 shirts and 7 pairs of pants for the week. Only thing that i think disqualifies me is that my whole room is filled with historical antiques or military models
I think we would be good friends. Your room sounds awesome.

I'm a minimalist, but this is a buddhist trait.

I'd say I'm a minimalist at heart. Right now I have a lot of stuff that I can't get rid of, but will once I can. For example, if you have a lot of hobbies, you're gonna have more stuff that you value. However, that's different than having useless shit you don't use.

In my bedroom I have

1. Tv
  2. Ps4
  3. Xbox one x
  4. Laptop
  5. Old game cases
  6. 6 pairs of sneakers
  7. 6 jackets and other clothes (joggers, t shirts, jeans, sweatshirts etc)

Last edited:
yes it is. normies are intergrated into the world, they are connected to it. so they have material life. we are outcasts, we don't feel like we belong in this world, so we don't have a lot of things connected to it

I need to become a minimalist, in order to become a NEET.

Do you guys who hoard, whats it like?

For me, I MUST sell off or throw away something that isn't used all the time, it gives me actual mental pain to see it just sit there unused or being useless to me taking up space.

This even happens when I have too much paper documentation, every now and then I'll go through my papers to see what I actually need to keep and don't, and I'll shred what I don't. I want all my papers to be clean, in order, and not full of shit that doesn't need to be there.

Do you guys who hoard, whats it like?

For me, I MUST sell off or throw away something that isn't used all the time, it gives me actual mental pain to see it just sit there unused or being useless to me taking up space.

This even happens when I have too much paper documentation, every now and then I'll go through my papers to see what I actually need to keep and don't, and I'll shred what I don't. I want all my papers to be clean, in order, and not full of shit that doesn't need to be there.

same but i try to sell the cluter on internet some times i get bux some time i trow in dumpster if i have fireplace i will bur

I’m somewhat of a hoarder I don’t actually need much but it’s not like I’m going to get rid of things just for the sake of doing so

I'm gonna go full minimalist when I get my own apartment.

If you can't get more than you will have less. So yes it is.

I belive is it true

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back