Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is it normal to get anxiety around foids ?

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★
leaning towards not normal

Yes, but you must never let a foid notice your emotions. She will get the ickk.

Normal, especially when you mostly received negative reinforcement from women in your life. You most likely going to have anxiety around them

Yes.

Here is the explanation:
A lot of men vent about having approach anxiety when it comes to women. They think that this means that there is something wrong with them.

Approach anxiety is just your own body's instinct and intuition that tells you, that women don't want you. Think Chad or Tyrone has approach anxiety? Approach anxiety is something that only normie and especially ugly men have.

Your own body is actually protecting you from losing even more status, from losing face. From having your self-esteem even more pummeled to the ground. Your own body literally understands that you'll get rejected, before it even happens.

If women actually wanted you to approach them, you wouldn't have approach anxiety. Women would drop the bitch shield and smile at you. Women would flirt with you, make you feel comfortable, even approach you themselves. That's how women do it with attractive men, thus building their confidence even further. For ugly men, women do the opposite. They act in ways that are literally meant to make you less confident. They don't engage in eye contact, they avoid you, they don't small talk with you.

I keep seeing these retarded posts from redditors like "I approached a hundred women last month! Great success! Didn't get any numbers and some women were mean to me but its all good!"

How retarded can one be. That's just self-harm. Don't do it.

Just trust your own intuition and instincts. Your own body doesn't lie to you. If you feel like you're about to faint, then you're probably about to faint. If you feel like you have a food poisoning because you want to vomit your guts out, then you probably do have a food poisoning. If you have social anxiety around women, its because women don't want you around, and your body recognizes this as true, and thus you feel uneasy.

Woman are essentially gods they can destroy your life with just the accusations of grape yea it’s normal to be anxious around toilet hiroshimas

Normal, especially when you mostly received negative reinforcement from women in your life. You most likely going to have anxiety around them
I knew it wasn’t normal but sometimes I still cope that I’m not that non nt.

I knew it wasn’t normal but sometimes I still cope that I’m not that non nt.
Yeah I meant not normal. Because only outcasts suffer from this like me