Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory is Daddymaxxing legit for lolis?

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
So in the age of social media we can all check to see how the daddies of our favorite lolis look like. For example beard style, hairstyle, body language, clothing, glasses, weight to a lesser extent etc can be easily copied so the loli will have a sense of familiarity when she sees you thirsting for her fresh supple body. Bonus points if you can find a video of daddy online and copy his mannerisms as well. Any chance this might work? @Made in Heaven @Gymcelled @Personalityinkwell

you think girls are attracted to their fathers? who are old, wrinkly, balding, and fat?

you think girls are attracted to their fathers? who are old, wrinkly, balding, and fat?
no but the daddy hopefully doms them every once in a while which means she at least respects him (does not work if father looks like cuckold). also familiarity might be important to lolis I imagine :waitwhat:

seems complicated when compared to uploading your bulge on tinder and slaying

Saw a video on shortcels of some asian/white hapa foid sounding horny as fuck while talking about her chad white dad. it was a tiktok, but i cant find it anymore.

Genetics matter more than anything else in the world.

Saw a video on shortcels of some asian/white hapa foid sounding horny as fuck while talking about her chad white dad. it was a tiktok, but i cant find it anymore.

Genetics matter more than anything else in the world.
that's a racial inferiority fetish thing though

what about white girls with white dads?

@psygnosis-owl thoughts :what: ???

racial inferiority is the exact same thing as genetic inferiroity in every way
well yes, it is

but how is a white girl inferior to her white dad like a hapa is inferior to her white dad?

well yes, it is

but how is a white girl inferior to her white dad like a hapa is inferior to her white dad?

White girls these days even height mog their dads.

Why should they have any respect of them?

So in the age of social media we can all check to see how the daddies of our favorite lolis look like. For example beard style, hairstyle, body language, clothing, glasses, weight to a lesser extent etc can be easily copied so the loli will have a sense of familiarity when she sees you thirsting for her fresh supple body. Bonus points if you can find a video of daddy online and copy his mannerisms as well. Any chance this might work? @Made in Heaven @Gymcelled @Personalityinkwell
Don't they say a woman's first love is her father?
It doesn't actually mean she's sexually attracted to her dad
At least I hope it doesn't, that would be disturbing. But then again, I know about the horsepill and dogpill, so anything goes at this point.
White girls these days even height mog their dads.

Why should they have any respect of them?
I've never seen any daughter that's taller than her dad irl

Theres a article about a statistic. It seems both parents give their beauty to the girl only always. Not always to the son. So daddys can look like a bald bhudist monk but have a very attractive daughter.

Don't they say a woman's first love is her father?
It doesn't actually mean she's sexually attracted to her dad
At least I hope it doesn't, that would be disturbing. But then again, I know about the horsepill and dogpill, so anything goes at this point.

Nah, it moreso means that what makes a good father also makes a good husband

A good father provides, protects, and controls his daughter.

A good husband provides, protects, and controls his wife.

Only difference is the sex

Theres a article about a statistic. It seems both parents give their beauty to the girl only always. Not always to the son. So daddys can look like a bald bhudist monk but have a very attractive daughter.
sounds like horseshit :feelsYall: