Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Interracial dating is a super evil booster to diversity

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Many people does not realize how much evil and the effects of interracial dating has on society. It's like supercharging diversity. Here's how.

When you have both tribes.

Tribe A and tribe B

Tribe A steals woman from tribe B, then a man from tribe B is sexless and has to get from tribe A

and therefore begins the whole process of exchanging "hur you taken my foids i can take yours too"

Now, let's take the two people each from and B tribe

There are two couples, so 4 people. If they have one kid each, that's 6 people that visually represent the evil of interracial relationships itself.

1000 ethiopians = diversity

1000 whites from france, norway, russia, britain, germany, italy etc = not diverse

I agree, but that's what the rulers want. Just rootless mindless consumers and without a sense of community or real national culture

It is also a way to remove diversity, at the end all people will be same and there will be no differntiation left. it will be the death of diversity

Many people does not realize how much evil and the effects of interracial dating has on society. It's like supercharging diversity. Here's how.

When you have both tribes.

Tribe A and tribe B

Tribe A steals woman from tribe B, then a man from tribe B is sexless and has to get from tribe A

and therefore begins the whole process of exchanging "hur you taken my foids i can take yours too"

Now, let's take the two people each from and B tribe

There are two couples, so 4 people. If they have one kid each, that's 6 people that visually represent the evil of interracial relationships itself.
Interracial dating is a way for inferior races like negroes who wish to get rid of their ape like genes. It was literally shown in a study that Blacks are the most eager to date interracially yet the least desired race in that scene.

Interracial dating is a way for inferior races like negroes who wish to get rid of their ape like genes. It was literally shown in a study that Blacks are the most eager to date interracially yet the least desired race in that scene.

I call that concept "escaping niggerdom". The darker the race, the less caucasion the race, the more desperate they are for white genes.