Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory IncelTear created Rapey . org

TheIncelRepublic

TheIncelRepublic

Sexual Marxist and Incel revolutionary
-
I have conspiracy theory that IT created Rapey . org because a lot of them are pedo and tranny degenerates anyways. Remember Dr. Pizza.

The subreddit r/Againsthatesubreddits was quite known for using CP to take down subs they didn't like. A lot of users on AHS use Inceltear, because of all those communist soyboy degenerates use Reddit like a cult.

I am figuring that AHS and IT couldn't touch this forum, so they created AN ENTIRE SEPARATE FORUM to make Incels look bad and take us down with all those pro pedo posts and CP. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

By the way, we live rent free their heads.

Not surprising since there's actual pedophiles on there that want to fiddle kiddies. Remember Dr Pizza? Jfl.

As an experiment I want to see what it's like if they just aren't mentioned here for a few weeks.
Yeah other groups have done that but still get screenshotted but it's like with any other bullies: the more attention of any kind you give or referring to them directly or indirectly the more they target you more than they otherwise would have.
Bullies will bully regardless but this is where the bluepill meets the blackpill:
there's nothing you can really do to stop this completely so it's better to ignore it. It won't stop completely but it may be less.

don’t call my nigga Nathan Larson a inceltear you newfag greycel

I don't care about that site tbh

Last edited:
you're ded wrong ngl.

Last edited:

Oh. But I literally see it as an FBI honeypot, I cannot believe any sane Incel would make it, like do they want to be caught by the FBI?. Maybe there are some actual Incels on there but I think IT have to be playing a role.

They manufactured content to be outraged about in the past, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Did he create the website?
Yes
Oh. But I literally see it as an FBI honeypot, I cannot believe any sane Incel would make it, like do they want to be caught by the FBI?. Maybe there are some actual Incels on there but I think IT have to be playing a role.
No it’s legit look up Nathan Larson he ran for Congress dude he’s legit

No it’s not made by IT. Nathan Larson is legit. He actually ran for Congress. And ngl some of the posts are pretty funny. At first I thought that they were trying to troll IT.
Don’t you have an account there? Pretty risky tbh
As an experiment I want to see what it's like if they just aren't mentioned here for a few weeks.
Yeah other groups have done that but still get screenshotted but it's like with any other bullies: the more attention of any kind you give or referring to them directly or indirectly the more they target you more than they otherwise would have.
Bullies will bully regardless but this is where the bluepill meets the blackpill:
there's nothing you can really do to stop this completely so it's better to ignore it. It won't stop completely but it may be less.
Ignoring them really is the best option. But there are times when some stuff by them needs to be addressed and some of their points need to be debunked. But for the most part some people talk about IT way too much

Last edited:
I always liked him but got disappointed to learn he's an animal abusing psychopath after all. I mean, it was pretty obvious anyway, but I was trying not to believe. I know I should have more empathy for women, but I just can't after all I went through at their hands. Animals, on the other hand, have always been very good to me, cats in particular.