Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels remember to do the bare minimum

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Tesla terminated Nico Murillo, a dedicated employee who slept in his car at the factory parking lot to meet production goals. Despite his commitment, he was laid off earlier this month along with 14,000 Tesla employees worldwide.
Murillo, shocked to find his company account deactivated, received an email while driving his Tesla on Autopilot, informing him of his termination.
Other employees shared similar experiences of sacrificing sleep and comfort, highlighting Tesla’s mass layoffs due to global sales decline.

I don't see the connection between "this guy got laid off from work" and "incels should do the bare minimum".- Your post is missing something.

If I get laid off from work, I go get another job somewhere.- Being laid off is not some existential crisis

I don't see the connection between "this guy got laid off from work" and "incels should do the bare minimum".- Your post is missing something.

If I get laid off from work, I go get another job somewhere.- Being laid off is not some existential crisis
He means that hard work doesn’t get rewarded. You should be “just good enough” not “the best”

I don't see the connection between "this guy got laid off from work" and "incels should do the bare minimum".
The guy in the story went above and beyond, and he got laid off. You won't feel as bad about it if you were doing the bare minimum.

People still think they can out-work layoffs. Layoffs don't even target the lowest performers, not reliably, because company metrics are usually idiotic and measure something other than performance.

The reason you see so many people say "just be a good worker" or "just work harder" is as a virtue signal. "My company had layoffs but massah kept me on, I'm so great", that's the message. I've noticed a lot of people's entire existence consists of sucking their own dicks like this at every opportunity. There are a few on here who do it, and I'm pretty sure they're infiltrators.

He means that hard work doesn’t get rewarded. You should be “just good enough” not “the best”
-
But this story doesn't show "hard work doesn't get rewarded"; in fact the guy was paid for his work during the entire time he worked there, and that's the reward, yeah!- You and the OP are both trying to infer vague hand-wavey emotions, but it doesn't follow through.

Layoffs are pretty normal, and you just go get a job somewhere else.- You don't have to engage in some tortured journey of soul-searching about what it means, LOL...- it's like if the store you shop at runs out of something you need, you just go to another store and buy it there instead.- No biggie
-

Last edited:

Yeah because u r low IQ thats why.

The connection is that u can be the most motivated employee, the most caring husband, the most realest gangster. When the shit hits the fan people will throw u 2 the wolves. Thats the reason why u should do the bare minimum always

The connection is that u can be the most motivated employee, the most caring husband, the most realest gangster. When the shit hits the fan people will throw u 2 the wolves. Thats the reason why u should do the bare minimum always
-
Being laid off from work isn't "being thrown to the wolves".- It's no big deal; I've experienced it multiple times.- You seem to be attaching a lot of emotion and angst to it for some reason...- don't know why.- There's plenty of jobs out there and it's no problem :yes:
-

-
Being laid off from work isn't "being thrown to the wolves".- It's no big deal; I've experienced it multiple times.- You seem to be attaching a lot of emotion and angst to it for some reason...- don't know why.- There's plenty of jobs out there and it's no problem :yes:
-
Well obviously by my utterances in this thread its obvious that I attach NO emotions to my employer or the utter bare minimum.

The point is that guy in the story attached his emotions to his job and employer, like who sleeps in his car in the parking so as to be the first into work an hour early and the last to Leave? That right there is attaching an extreme amount of emotions and life energy to their employer.

By the way as an incel you will be the VERY FIRST FIRED, cut ur loses now and do the bare minimum now even before they throw YOU to the wolves but keep Chad and Stacy on.

Agreed "do the bare minimum "

I won't work for 2 years.

Hopefully in those 2 years I can figure out how to make some basic money online. I just need 600$ a month.

Do the bare minimum for someone else, not if it's your own company.

Do the bare minimum for someone else, not if it's your own company.
Obviously if my company and it feeds me then I am all in. If i have a foid that is giving me many children then I am all in. But to go all in for some boss? Hell no