Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incels.is member gets called "cute" by foids, is he a fakecel? What are your thoughts?

mogs me
Never been called anything good by a girl

Definitely
being called cute doesn't mean anything since women lie all the time

A woman can even say she loves you and then 180 and make you feel worthless besides your wallet.

I'm not being sexist though - men lie all the time too. They can say they're your friend then backstab you.

Being incel or friendcel is more to do with long-term patterns than short-term compliments.

MOOOOOOOODSSSSSS!!

being called cute doesn't mean anything since women lie all the time

A woman can even say she loves you and then 180 and make you feel worthless besides your wallet.

I'm not being sexist though - men lie all the time too. They can say they're your friend then backstab you.

Being incel or friendcel is more to do with long-term patterns than short-term compliments.
If she ain't fucking you...fuck what she says...but..the admins tell us not to low key brag tho...he needs a warning for that...

If she ain't fucking you...fuck what she says...but..the admins tell us not to low key brag tho...he needs a warning for that...
it doesn't even seem like a low-key brag to me, I just understand female machinations too well at this point

hell even sex gets used disingenuously and doesn't mean you're cared for, could also be part of some betabux long con

Calls you cute in private/to her friends = fakecel.

Calls you cute to your face = Incel. She's being patronizing and wants it to both fool you into thinking you're not physically ugly, and also understand she's talking about your presumed "personality" at the same time, and not your looks.

High IQ post.

it doesn't even seem like a low-key brag to me, I just understand female machinations too well at this point

hell even sex gets used disingenuously and doesn't mean you're cared for, could also be part of some betabux long con
Beta buxes are not incels...those men get ass until the black pill hits them with child support and alimony that they have been used...than they become ...MGTOW..lmmaoo

Being an "incel" is an aesthetic for these people. Username checks out its probably one of those Twitter shitters with "le chud xD soyjak chuddy rw pol!!!! millions le die!!! le niggur west falle" types of dregs.

>Last seen Today at 11:58 AM
Fakecel if you're not here 24/7
Ban that nigga

I've never been complimented by a foid in my entire life,if foids makes you compliments means you are not that ugly

Why wasn't he banned for that

well this aged well

should get perma banned

He could still be autistic and passive (mentalcel) even if some 3/10 thought he was "cute".