Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel witchhunt will ironically increase the # of mass shootings.

Curry

Curry

Greycel
Normies are confirmed average to low IQ to start witchhunts. Really a bunch of dumbfucks to generalize people like that. Situation will get worse. Grabbing the bulk popcorn from costco. Lifefuels imminent.

Some mass shooters will only be motivated by the failed ones that get a ton of attention in the media

Not only that, but they are also helping to spread the truth about dating.

It’ll be Islamic terrorism all over again.

I think its called the copycat effect.

And for that I thank God.

You're making the mistake of believing they actually care about people/victims. They only care about their agenda and preserving their own victimhood.

I don't think it's ironic at all.

It’ll be Islamic terrorism all over again.

An even better example would be the Columbine massacre. School shootings are actually at all time lows. But there was a pattern of mass shootings set in motion by Columbine that has continued ever since and if anything has picked up an increasing pace. Kind of like how a riot spreads. In my opinion what Return of Kings identified as "beta rampages" are now a pattern just like mass shootings at high schools. There have been several others beside St Elliot, St Harper Mercer and St Messian. There was a kid in England who was jailed for multiple counts of attempted murder and a whole host of other murders committed by spurned beta males.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back