Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: You NEVER play as female characters in Video games

Roscomnadzor

Roscomnadzor

B A D G I R L
★★★★★
To me, I never got the appeal to it. Recently discovered the years I found out people actually did this unironically, which actually baffled me. Why the fuck would you ever play as a female.

no thats a 14 yo trait

Usually when I pay only a single character, I pick the guy because it makes most sense.

But when I play a game like an MMORPG where I have many chars I play both male and female chars. For some classes I just think women fit better, e.g. for mages and they are nicer to look at. But for some others men fit better and I can identify with the char better, so both have their advantages.

Playing as a female character means you’re a tranny

Honestly I like playing as female characters because

1. They are better to look at (cuz they are cute)
2. They usually have smaller hit boxes due to being smaller.
3. I feel that you have more customization options on female characters as opposed to male characters.

Tomb Raider was one of my favorite games.

Smaller hitboxes (idk if that was ever a real thing)

> has female avi

In Path of Exile i dont really Care tbh , Necromancer and Occultist are Cool . And Woman arent Overly Sexualized in this Game Suprisingly .

Or when its come Class Locked behind Gender Game .

To me, I never got the appeal to it. Recently discovered the years I found out people actually did this unironically, which actually baffled me. Why the fuck would you ever play as a female.
You can't play as male in Super Zangyra

Only in mmorpgs/gachas they are better option than guys since they have way more outfits so more customization for you, but in vast majority of games i would rather want to play as a guy. in WT/Enlisted there are no foids to play as (except two premium squads and i ain't paying for that) those two are games made for men by men. Foid only going to play it after her boyfriend would introduce them to this shit (mental used goods that can't find games on their own what a subhuman species jfl)

zero foids will crew my Somua SM :feelsokman:

smaller hitboxes tho

More like non gay trait

ok custom title "B A D G I R L" with a foid pfp

53818.jpg

Correction: You never play as landwhalegarbage female, you play as attractive female character because fapfuel.

Correction: You never play as landwhalegarbage female, you play as attractive female character because fapfuel.
I mean yeah, but do even women play as landwhales?

If you think about it, playing a male character is gay

I use a hot female character so when I'm bored I can just jerk off to it mid game

Bro who the fuck cares. If they have better stats or a better design I'll play the female character.

People with female characters do it because of halo effect

Games that were good like Tomb Raider and Horizon Zero Dawn there is no alternative

Girls are just better to look at so I always play as a girl

Yes exactly i never ever chose the foid character idk why normies went through with it like simps

Usually In rpg games I would play as a male and make him a chad because I can finally decide what I look like for once

Recently Ive been playing as female charecters though just to change things up and so I can look at their ass in third person

If I'm going to be staring at that character 100% of the time, it might as well be a cute girl.
Honestly I like playing as female characters because

1. They are better to look at (cuz they are cute)
Yes.
2. They usually have smaller hit boxes due to being smaller.
This too. They make up for it with less damage, but that's alright.
3. I feel that you have more customization options on female characters as opposed to male characters.
Like bunny ears and gothic lolita dresses.

I like to play as femoids in third person games so I can watch her ass jiggle.

Soyboy trait:You play as foid characters