Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: you have one photo where you look normal enough that you keep around for lifefuel

Tacomonkey

Tacomonkey

Hard being a truecel in a fakecel nigger’s world
★★★★★
Nope, I never look normal.

I wish. On the pics where I don't look ugly I look like a school shooter.

Nope, I never look normal.
Me neither, but with the perfect angle and lighting, and if you squint your eyes *juuuust* a bit I almost look like a normal guy. Almost.

Never irl of course.

Me neither, but with the right angle and lighting, and if you squint your eyes *juuuust* a bit I almost look like a normal guy.

Never irl of course.
Then you need Blepheroplasty for your eyes

Then you need Blepheroplasty for your eyes
Not squintmaxxing lol, I mean if you squint your eyes while looking at the photo.

Not squintmaxxing lol, I mean if you squint your eyes while looking at the photo.
You cant fake hunter eyes, You need Blepheroplasty and if your cantal tilt is fuked, You need Cantoplasty, Maybe some eye hooding aswell, And even if you did squint, You would slip up and forget subconsiously and return to normal eye, Its very tiresome to squint.

*fakecel trait:

I look permanently surprised or like I’m dying.

like this?

Yeah, I keep around a picture I took in a photobooth back in 2020 when I updated my drivers licence,

yeah i have one good pic of me like 2 years ago when i was 75lbs lighter and thats the only pic i would ever post of myself or have as a pfp on social media

I had a picture of me taken 3 years ago where I looked almost normal, my hair was in place and looked good on me, it was taken with a good camera and good lighting. Sadly I look like a deformed retard in pictures of me that are taken by phone

I had a picture of me taken 3 years ago where I looked almost normal, my hair was in place and looked good on me, it was taken with a good camera and good lighting. Sadly I look like a deformed retard in pictures of me that are taken by phone
Pretty much the same here.

brutal
prey eyes that are always wide open ?
Pretty much. My canthal tilt is pretty neutral, but my scleral exposure is really high on the top and bottom, and my eyes are very round, so I always look like I’m in shock.

I looked worse in every photo I had.
LoL id love to see it, Ive aleredy rated some .is users

Ive never posted them tho because im not that kind of person.

I can look ok on photos but its impossible for me to look good on selfies. No idea how normies do it

I saw guys uglier than me taking better pictures. Maybe im too retarded to understand angles and lightning
Some people are more photogenic than others. Might have to do with head shape and skin tone, if I were to guess.

I don't have one of those. I don't take any either. Imagine being good looking enough to make selfies jfl. literally willingly snapping pictures of your good looking face, I could never.

No i never take pictures of myself