Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: liking winter instead summer

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
everything is shit

Winter is cold though stupid post

I like Autumn (less cold)

Winter is cold though stupid post
well still its more legit than thread about incels liking their own facebook posts, while i have seen this only on foids posts XD

Here winters are mild and comfy as fuck whereas summers are way too hot, so it's natural to prefer winter.

It is more like a German trait.

I hate the heat. I literally can't sleep for days when it's too hot.

Same honestly, except for when it snows which always sucks.
snow is the best part of winter(unfortunately we rarely get snow), winter without snow is leaving you blueballs

No wonder since you misogynistic incels have such cold hearts :soy:

snow is the best part of winter(unfortunately we rarely get snow), winter without snow is leaving you blueballs
it sucks when you get a lot tbh. I used to like snow but I have to shovel at work so i dislike it now so i might be biased

I prefer cold winters instead of hot sweaty , sticky summers better feeling cold than sweating like fucking hippos mate

Summer and Winter used to be my favorite season but since I’m not in school anymore, summer means nothing to me

it sucks when you get a lot tbh. I used to like snow but I have to shovel at work so i dislike it now so i might be biased
we only get snow every few years and usually in spring so it probably feels more special when we get it

yea pretty much

summer is by far better than winter,but if you rot alone is by far the worst time of the year
Winter is good but has too many normies holidays
Fall is the incel season tbh

summer is by far better than winter,but if you rot alone is by far the worst time of the year

The most beautiful place can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it alone - ER.

I prefer winter tbh, i sweat less and my body is a lot cooler.
Surprisingly with foids no MATTER the season they'll always dress provocatively for chad.

That's a real incel trait. Humans are supposed to like summers, something must be wrong with your life if you prefer winter over it.

I fucking hate SUMMER

tbh I like summer cuz I can eat alot of ice cream

ice cream after a hot day mogs ice cream after a cold day

I only like winter because i get to wear layers to hide my subhuman traits, also it’s less sunny so it doesn’t show my acne as much

in winter i can ldar in peace and play vidya. In summer i do the same but not in peace

My allergies act up around summer and fall so yup

I want to go er on summer

I like autumn most

The winter is beautiful. The summer is for degenerates who want to be half-naked trying to get fucked.

Winter is my favorite season of the year.

I like fall. It's not too cold, although even the winters aren't that cold these days.

True, it's always nice to see the end of summer