Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel incel trait: foids will stop talking or get uncomfortable when they see you

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★★
Imagine just walking minding ur business then you see this foid suddenly staring at you with a disgusted face for idk what reason.

happened a lot to me itsover

Knowing women are uncomfortable due to my mere appearance as an ugly male makes me feel powerful. I wish I was so ugly people killed themselves in my presence honestly.
More incels should embrace and weaponize their superpower of being able to make women immediately feel stressful and distressed around them. So what if they call the cops on you? That will never remove the trauma.

Depends on the circumstances. In public in a store, it's disgust, but if it's late out and dark, it's fear.

Normies also have this response, due to their socially predatory nature that stems from jockying for position for pussy scraps from degenerate cunts.

Imagine just walking minding ur business then you see this foid suddenly staring at you with a disgusted face for idk what reason.
It's always that disgusted and hated look I get when I walk past.

They literally hate ugly men and want us to die