Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Imagine feeling the warmth of a woman cuddled up in bed on a cold night

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
Sometimes I do something and I feel proud of myself for a bit. But then I come home to an empty bed and no one who loves me and I just think what’s the point. I don’t even sleep on the bed sometimes I just lie flat on the ground on my stomach. Fuck this world

For sexhaver attractive men even just touching female ass is nothing special, for us it's event of a lifetime.

Next days she cheats with chad. I rather hug my blanket it will never fuck me over for money nor make false rape accussations. embrace the blanketpill mangs.

For sexhaver attractive men even just touching female ass is nothing special, for us it's event of a lifetime.
Meanwhile that same foid had countless relationshits so to both parties it will be a "meh" at mosy

Sometimes I do something and I feel proud of myself for a bit. But then I come home to an empty bed and no one who loves me and I just think what’s the point. I don’t even sleep on the bed sometimes I just lie flat on the ground on my stomach. Fuck this world
Real, I cant even sleep sometimes because of it.

Image 2024 05 09 010821668

View attachment 1155951
I don't want to think about that.
Crazy how this dudes head looked like a watermelon on the inside. Just solid red meat. I’ve seen a good bit of gore but this one always stuck with me. Idk if it’s the low quality or what but it almost looks like he’s just some movie prop.

For them it's a everyday occurrence
For us it's like a ecsplise

Crazy how this dudes head looked like a watermelon on the inside. Just solid red meat. I’ve seen a good bit of gore but this one always stuck with me. Idk if it’s the low quality or what but it almost looks like he’s just some movie prop.

Guy was an infantryman in the army with PTSD. Weird to think it's safer to be in a shithole country like Afganistan with every person trying to kill you than it is to be alone in your house with your thoughts.

Knowing how rotten and hollow these whores are i'd rather have a dog sleeping next to me.

Im alone in my bed all the time, I have got used to it

No one will ever love us if we’re actual truecels. This is real life, not a fairytale.