Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel im so pathetic

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
a week or so ago i was in the cinema to watch (((black panther))) and support (((blacks))) by paying for a ticket, while buying popcorn i saw a girl who looked exactly lik my oneitis from behind, tight athletic bubble butt wtih a tight light blue jeans, thigh gap, tight thighs, long light brown hair, and pale skin, i legit had such a panic attack ive never been like this with my life, i could barely stand still and talk/berath correctly for a while and couldnt act/think logically, only after i saw her face i could relax a few seconds later

just lol at having an oneitis

You are fucked

You're actually helping (((your own kind))) if you watch a Hollywood movie.

You only pay white high status jews by watching a Marvel movie.

if she was at that movie she must want Tyrone's dick

it's over

I'm so pathetic it's laughable. Everything about me is a joke.

Man I know that feeling.
I remember for.the new year I went out with my friends to celebrate and there I saw my semi oneitis. I legit felt ill and started shaking,my knees were shaking out of fear of will she hook up with someone and me.needing to look it lol. Also the pressure to do something with her.. good lord.

Here, it'll come in hand.

Black pill trump syria assad war alt right God bannon

Of course you're pathetic, you're a Jew.

I still have a weakness for Stacys, made a damn fool out of myself at the mall today. Fuck my life

How do you have a oneitis as an incel? I've always frustrated with women I can't be infatuated with one.

How do you have a oneitis as an incel? I've always frustrated with women I can't be infatuated with one.
some guys haven't realized its over

I haven’t been to the theatres in 4 years lol