Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm probably the most epic troll in reddit history

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
  • When I was active on reddit and r/incels I often went to normie subs and trolled and such. Went to r/cancer, found a sob story, and said stuff like "hahahahah hope you're bald slut of a mom doesn't make it past chemo" and such. Trying to shit on a normie's day was my most frequented hobby.
  • I would frequently get banned from subs, make new accounts, and then go back to that sub. Then when they found out I was using dupe-accounts to come into previously banned subs they would perma-delete that account I would just make another one.
  • In the last few months of my tenure, it got really bad. Trolling got extreme. Rape jokes, racism, and all sorts of shit. Eventually someone said they would report me to a reddit admin and thought "oh it's probably nothing".
  • BUT ever since that day, I can no longer make reddit accounts. No method works. All of my previous accounts are inaccessible, and clicking "create account" does nothing. I tried numerous methods, numerous browsers, a few VPNs, no result. Messaged reddit support email a few times, got nothing.
  • I searched around, googling stuff like "Permanent IP banned from reddit" and don't see any major results. That means this isn't something reddit does often. But it's so obvious what happened to me. I pissed off some snowflake redditor and an admin of this massive site had to take a look at my account and was so horrified he banned me from this site forever. Goddamn.

Are you sure you cleared all of the browser cookies? Try TOR if it still doesn't work.