Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm no longer roping. I'm religionmaxxing

W

whatsthepoint123

Recruit
★★
Came accross this scripture on the internet:
"For from within, out of a person’s heart, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, wickedness, deceit, lustful desires, envy, slander, pride, and foolishness. All these vile things come from within; they are what defile you.”
-

Mark 7:21-23​

I think God is talking to me. I have trying to talk to him every night as I fall asleep alone in my tiny little room and my tiny little bed.

Or am I going crazy? Am I suffering the first symptoms of psychosis?

As long as you don't join a cult in which you become a guru and become the master of sex in the group, or the cult is constructed in such a way that every male member is married to a girl (if necessary against her will), religion is pointless cope

why God make u ugly inkwell?

"For from within, out of a person’s heart, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, wickedness, deceit, lustful desires, envy, slander, pride, and foolishness. All these vile things come from within; they are what defile you.”
-

I think God is talking to me. I have trying to talk to him every night as I fall asleep alone in my tiny little room and my tiny little bed.

operari sequitur esse (i. e. the acts of each being follow from the nature of that being)

why God make u ugly inkwell?
God gives and takes away. If it is god who wills it, then I must also will it. There must be a great plan behind it. I must just have faith

There is good stuff in there, but there is a lot of falsehood that the Romans added, too. Trying to make sense of the result is likely to drive you crazy. It might be helpful to be informed about known biblical forgeries before you get taken for a ride.

A big one is the adulteress story, which is a fabrication where Jesus makes up a fake rule ("let he who is without sin cast the first stone") to prevent God's justice from being carried out. Also, the man she was caught having sex with is missing. They're supposed to be stoned together. These are the sorts of mistakes that a Roman forger would make, not a Jew.

tl;dr: Literally every bible verse used to defend degeneracy, feminism, and lawlessness is either forged or has nothing to do with Jesus. That last category is a very big one, it includes all of Paul's writings.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tour5k99xn4&list=PLAftYxU89b3dzY7SghfzAshSXQEBWzE6T

-

no religion for your face

God gives and takes away. If it is god who wills it, then I must also will it. There must be a great plan behind it. I must just have faith
How do you know God has a great plan? maybe he's just fucking around.

There is good stuff in there, but there is a lot of falsehood that the Romans added, too. Trying to make sense of the result is likely to drive you crazy. It might be helpful to be informed about known biblical forgeries before you get taken for a ride.

A big one is the adulteress story, which is a fabrication where Jesus makes up a fake rule ("let he who is without sin cast the first stone") to prevent God's justice from being carried out. Also, the man she was caught having sex with is missing. They're supposed to be stoned together. These are the sorts of mistakes that a Roman forger would make, not a Jew.

tl;dr: Literally every bible verse used to defend degeneracy, feminism, and lawlessness is either forged or has nothing to do with Jesus. That last category is a very big one, it includes all of Paul's writings.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tour5k99xn4&list=PLAftYxU89b3dzY7SghfzAshSXQEBWzE6T

What do you think about Judah and Tamar?

Interesting. What do you think about Rehab?

Either way, I don't think that's relevant; we as human should still enforce holy laws. If God has a whore He loves, then that is up to Him to judge, perhaps after being stoned.

Embrace orthodox Islam. Only an idiot thinks God has a son. Dm me

What do you think about Judah and Tamar?
Something is clearly wrong with that story.

The old testament is by no means free of corruption. Paul Williams gets into it in one of his videos, that of the 600+ mitzvot, very many of them are repeats or variations of others, and they come from 3 sources that were each claiming to be the entire law, not installments. 3 different factions corrupted the law to suit their interests, and these three versions were stacked on top of each other to make up a bloated and onerous body of laws.
Interesting. What do you think about Rehab?

The glorification of an enemy traitor who secured them victory in battle. She was not a holy woman, just a convenient one.
Either way, I don't think that's relevant; we as human should still enforce holy laws. If God has a whore He loves, then that is up to Him to judge, perhaps after being stoned.
Absolutely. The problem I'm highlighting is that the new testament has a huge Paul problem, and Paul's agenda was to abolish the holy law. Every verse you can find that tells you not to obey the law of Moses was penned either by Paul, or some later Roman forger impersonating Paul or Peter.

Jesus always taught people to follow the law, and he led by example. Who is Paul to overrule this? If Christianity would ditch Paul and listen to what Jesus actually taught, it would look like Islam without Muhammad:

View: https://youtu.be/K51AcZBWS68?t=218

I will make a sex cult where i will rape stacy foids hahahah

For from within, out of a person’s heart, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, wickedness, deceit, lustful desires, envy, slander, pride, and foolishness. All these vile things come from within;
These are literally just things that God programmed into the human brain

Lustfulness is not my own person problem, it's just the way God made me. It's the way God made all humans.

Judging by how common all those other things, such as murder, greed etc., have been throughout human history, it's safe to assume those are also things God hardcoded into us. If there was just one or two cases of it happening, then that's a personal problem. But when billions of people do it throughout history, clearly that's just the way the human mind works.

The glorification of an enemy traitor who secured them victory in battle. She was not a holy woman, just a convenient one.
I think a psyop, glorification of foids' immorality and whoredom to justify the 'greater good', has been going on since the ancient times. You can see how twisted our morals have become when we casually talk about aborting kids because the foid could give birth in the future again just so she can have fun now (whore around). Or, how hypergamy is extremely encouraged because it's 'good' for the kids' future. Or, how roasties can get away by 'repenting'. No matter how holy something is, it will be twisted into oblivion to fit human's materialistic agenda. It's all about personal responsibility, which foids lack more than men and has been used to morph men's morals.

Imagine religionmaxxing GrAY

JoinedMay 10, 2024

Also

Joined May 10, 2024