Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I'm going mountain biking this weekend

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
If I do end up seeing a foid running away from a bear I an not saving her when the bear is going to maul her to bits for fun, she would rather be with a bear than a man afterall because men are dangerous and a threat right? I will just ride away on my e-bike and act like nothing happened after hearing her screams because foids hate men afterall.

If I do end up seeing a foid running away from a bear I an not saving her when the bear is going to maul her to bits for fun
you should pick some grapes when the bear is done mauling her:feelshehe: (in minecraft cracked pocket edition for windows phoneV2)

you should pick some grapes when the bear is done mauling her:feelshehe: (in minecraft cracked pocket edition for windows phoneV2)
I dont think there would be any left:feelsbadman:

If the bear wants to maul me too bring it, me on my E-Bike at 30 mph vs a black bear

Also, watch foids blame men when they get mauled by bear

Last edited: