Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I’m at a bar with my foid coworkERs - I’m the only guy right now

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
End of the work season dinnER - the boss is paying for our food and drinks tonight - that’s why I came, to eat and drink at a nice bar on my boss’ tab.

The foids I work with are being stuck up whores and not talking to me. We were given tickets for drinks - I ordered a margarita like the foids did, I can get a beER later after we eat (it’s buffet-style).

I took an awesome non-doxxing picture of my 22-year-old white coworkER dressed like a slut - I can’t post pictures with mobile! So that picture won’t be posted until morning - it’s nice fap-fuel so I promise I’ll post the picture when I get home.

I’m sitting down by myself, on my phone, watching the Bruins/ Florida PanthERs game.

Mammon watch ovER me.

Already socialmogs me to oblivion.

guy is loaded

Can't wait for the pic.

Every time I'm forced to interact with females at my workplace my skin crawls because I really don't want these creatures around me because I know the view me a lot worse in their own minds I wish I was never forced into this existence

Every time I'm forced to interact with females at my workplace my skin crawls because I really don't want these creatures around me because I know the view me a lot worse in their own minds I wish I was never forced into this existence
Thank you. That’s why when users comment, “fakecel for working around foids” - you know they are youngstERs.

That’s what working goy do - we work really hard, earn our Jewish mastERs millions (sometimes billions) of dollars, our bosses feel slightly guilty that they are Jewing us ovER so bad, our bosses then pay for us to go to a restaurant or bar to feel less like roping, because we are unfulfilled.

Mammon was watching ovER me last night.

Look at what my foid coworkER wore to a gathERing, she dresses like a slut, because she wants attention (she may have daddy issues):

Foid

@slashER

whats the one with the big tits on the other side like?

@Dneum912 she showed up to work (we are cleaning around the building) once again dressed like a whore. I’ll post that picture latER.

Thank you. That’s why when users comment, “fakecel for working around foids” - you know they are youngstERs.

That’s what working goy do - we work really hard, earn our Jewish mastERs millions (sometimes billions) of dollars, our bosses feel slightly guilty that they are Jewing us ovER so bad, our bosses then pay for us to go to a restaurant or bar to feel less like roping, because we are unfulfilled.

Look at what my foid coworkER wore to a gathERing, she dresses like a slut, because she wants attention (she may have daddy issues):

View attachment 1156424

@slashER
She’s moving to Florida to become an aerospace engineer. That’s the problem with modERn white femoids - they have too much freedom and are globetrotting (traveling) instead of having babies!

She’s moving to Florida to become an aerospace engineer. That’s the problem with modERn white femoids - they have too much freedom and are globetrotting (traveling) instead of having babies!

I have no issue with women being equal, I have issue with a country that discriminates unattractive men.

I have no issue with women being equal, I have issue with a country that discriminates unattractive men.
Call me a misogynist - a breeding-age white foid with Aryan genetics like that should be breeding children - not working as an aerospace engineer. Yes, that is high IQ and remarkable, but every time I think about a foid working in aerospace I think of Boeing.

View attachment 1156424

@slashER
Notice how the othER femoid has hER phone out also, because despite telling males to work on their “personality”, femoids can just be on their phones at a bar and males will simp for them.

Call me a misogynist - a breeding-age white foid with Aryan genetics like that should be breeding children - not working as an aerospace engineer. Yes, that is high IQ and remarkable, but every time I think about a foid working in aerospace I think of Boeing.

I would date a aerospace engineer and respect her. I just don't respect female aerospace engineers
who think that unattractive people have no value in society.

I would date a aerospace engineer and respect her. I just don't respect female aerospace engineers
who think that unattractive people have no value in society.
That’s hER, even the normie chadlite in our department said that she was “stuck up”, because she wouldn’t talk to him. She treats me like I’m invisible.

That’s hER, even the normie chadlite in our department said that she was “stuck up”, because she wouldn’t talk to him. She treats me like I’m invisible.
i mean brocel why are you even going out with them if you already know the outcome , if i went out with my coworkers and if the females and chads were there i already know i ll be sitting in a corner alone like a peace of shit and barely anyone would give me any attention what's the fucking point i'd rather rot on my computer until i die than have to live that , i was in situations like that rarely but when it happens it traumatises you.

i mean brocel why are you even going out with them if you already know the outcome , if i went out with my coworkers and if the females and chads were there i already know i ll be sitting in a corner alone like a peace of shit and barely anyone would give me any attention what's the fucking point i'd rather rot on my computer until i die than have to live that , i was in situations like that rarely but when it happens it traumatises you.
I worked the most events and had the best attendance, so I was awarded a certificate and a $25 Visa prepaid card - that's really why I wanted to go. I didn't spend a dollar of my own money.

@Dneum912 she showed up to work (we are cleaning around the building) once again dressed like a whore. I’ll post that picture latER.
What type of dirty whore wears this to work? So distracting!

Needs to be raped in Mincecraft

I've become very good at snapping ass shots:

IMG 2107

Hitler was right:

Makes me want to open a sorority house door in Minecraft

@Lurkercel0

View attachment 1156424

@slashER
Not bad but my 22yo coworker is hotter.

great work. torture.

Not bad but my 22yo coworker is hotter.
That is insane - well, think about how hard both foids will hit the wall in ten years. They will be looking like old hags in twenty years.

Yeah I remember girls dressing this way in school, its one step away from them basically just walking around in granny panties at this point, its fucked up seeing it all as an incel, her legs look very nice and I just want to touch them and know what it feels like
That’s the problem with modERn white femoids - they have too much freedom and are globetrotting (traveling) instead of having babies!
I saw a bit on the mainstream jew media about it, a foid expert came on to discuss why less babies are being born, unbelievably she actually made good points but she framed stuff like this as a good thing eg. "More women are getting into jobs and its a good thing."
I think the issue is complex, foids working is fine but the issue is the amount of them, they get affirmative action so they arent even qualified and if there are too many outperforming and outearning men you just end up with the hypergamy issue we have now, this foid will think to her self

:foidSoy: hm well i am aerospace engineer so I am worth a CEO and I will not date any lo
Notice how the othER femoid has hER phone out also, because despite telling males to work on their “personality”, femoids can just be on their phones at a bar and males will simp for them.
You are very very based sir :feelsYall:

Soon it will crash

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back