Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you work out you're a slave

• Thread starter Lifeisbullshit95
  • Start date
Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★★
If you work out you're a slave. You fight to look like a slave. Back in the old times, only men with muscle were just slaves who worked with heavy stuff but now in the 21st is seen as a health routine but in reality, it does more damage to your health than improving it. Actually, you have no benefits, probably attracting homosexuals.

Look at those skinny mf.

Now look at those slave abominations

I do cardio mostly

Bodybuilding is for cucks

Cuck behavior, you think Chad doesn’t work out?

@gymcellragefuel thoughts?

Back in the old times, only men with muscle were just slaves
:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

IMG 3897
Nice muscular slaves right here.
Yeah sure slaves had access to meat and protein so they can build muscle :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Warriors had muscle and strength and courage.
IMG 3898

So you can flex your biceps in front of the mirror? Only cuck would do something like that.
No, so you can mog your enemies

If it weren’t for the law then knives and guns would definitely even out the playing field against those dumb brutes.

If it weren’t for the law then knives and guns would definitely even out the playing field against those dumb brutes.
I already got a knife but cuckfornia wont let me get a gun

I look like a slave from ancient Egypt with how skinny I am.

Everybody knows gymmaxxing is cope

It’s all about frame and genetics anyways.

IMG 1610

:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

View attachment 1155715Nice muscular slaves right here.
Yeah sure slaves had access to meat and protein so they can build muscle :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Warriors had muscle and strength and courage.
View attachment 1155716
Take roiiiidds and shut up (hussle for heart attack)
One life spent in a filthy gym, like a sped
Run 1000 miles pretending you can chase the butterfly batting it's wings in China.
Oh lawd such a Mog.

Crucify.

Retarded svidge (or whatever that mentally retarded guy's name was) take. In ancient greece it was literally forbidden for slaves to train, obviously the martial class (police, military etc.) trains hard in order to physically subdue the masses. If you don't work out then you are a sheep that is defenseless in the face of slaughter.
When the globohomo war recruitment van comes to kidnap you and take you to the front lines how will you defend yourself? Pepper spray? Nigga, please! Train, you don't even have to go to the gym, it's good for you and it'll prove useful in the future. After society collapses you'll more easily loose the incel status, because even as a man if you're a porker or a skinny twat you'll never be able to catch a Stacy.

It’s not even about that too, but if your working out as an incel, who are you working out for? Your Stacy gf? Jfl

If you strengthen your body, giving yourself the physical capability to do more things, you are a slave
What?

Take roiiiidds and shut up (hussle for heart attack)
One life spent in a filthy gym, like a sped
Run 1000 miles pretending you can chase the butterfly batting it's wings in China.
Oh lawd such a Mog.

Crucify.
Do whatever the fuck you want. But to say muscle is useless or deny that lifting heavy weight gives one an advantage over others psychologically and physically is just coping. (Guns are banned in the Uk so you can’t use the bulletproof argument). It feels good knowing I can make most people unconscious with 1 punch to their weak soy skull. It’s my cope

Retarded svidge (or whatever that mentally retarded guy's name was) take. In ancient greece it was literally forbidden for slaves to train, obviously the martial class (police, military etc.) trains hard in order to physically subdue the masses. If you don't work out then you are a sheep that is defenseless in the face of slaughter.
When the globohomo war recruitment van comes to kidnap you and take you to the front lines how will you defend yourself? Pepper spray? Nigga, please! Train, you don't even have to go to the gym, it's good for you and it'll prove useful in the future. After society collapses you'll more easily loose the incel status, because even as a man if you're a porker or a skinny twat you'll never be able to catch a Stacy.
Wow, so muscle gives you UFC powers or something:)))). Dude, you're not simple.
Skinny men beat the shit out of Buff men.

It is not a retarded take at all. If you actually listen to your body you will understand that the more stress you have the more you are going to age and exercising in the gym is exactly that, stress. And even if you would need to defend yourself, it is a much better option to use a gun or a knife rather than coming into direct physical contact to fight. I don't consider incels who still work out fully blackpilled tbh

I'm 120 lbs, no choice. Nothing like being frame mogged by people who haven't touched a weight in their life

The great equalizer given to man is a firearm, the more nigger you are, the easier the target practice.
Muh muscles, bitch please
Here is my ar-15 looking for some seexxxooo

It is not a retarded take at all. If you actually listen to your body you will understand that the more stress you have the more you are going to age and exercising in the gym is exactly that, stress. And even if you would need to defend yourself, it is a much better option to use a gun or a knife rather than coming into direct physical contact to fight. I don't consider incels who still work out fully blackpilled tbh
This guy believes that having muscle gives you UFC powers, if you know what I mean.

Skinny men beat the shit out of Buff men.
Nigga you're on crack if you think that a skinny mofo could beat a buffed guy. Keep in mind that I'm not saying that you need to be Mr. Olympia, you just need some muscles, the more the better.

Do whatever the fuck you want. But to say muscle is useless or deny that lifting heavy weight gives one an advantage over others psychologically and physically is just coping. (Guns are banned in the Uk so you can’t use the bulletproof argument). It feels good knowing I can make most people unconscious with 1 punch to their weak soy skull. It’s my cope
As long as you are not fat, good reflexes, what else do you need ?

Here is my ar-15 looking for some seexxxooo
Not everyone lives in lardmerica. No way in Hell am I seeing a firearm in the next 15 years (unless getting drafted). Anyhow you don't live in a foxhole and you don't open carry so in daily situations muscles are a more versatile tool than an AR.

As long as you are not fat, good reflexes, what else do you need ?
Men with genuinely high testosterone feel the need to lift heavy to prevent insanity. For example if I stop lifting I will feel like ripping my clothes and breaking shit in my house every day from the pent up anger and rage I have

Not everyone lives in lardmerica. No way in Hell am I seeing a firearm in the next 15 years (unless getting drafted). Anyhow you don't live in a foxhole and you don't open carry so in daily situations muscles are a more versatile tool than an AR.
Dude it ONLY takes One skilled guy with a knife to fuck you Over for good.
The streets is every mutt for himself, no refunds. No such thing as fairness.

Men with genuinely high testosterone feel the need to lift heavy to prevent insanity. For example if I stop lifting I will feel like ripping my clothes and breaking shit in my house every day from the pent up anger and rage I have
I just Jack off

If you actually listen to your body you will understand that the more stress you have the more you are going to age and exercising in the gym is exactly that, stress
We evolved to stress our bodies though, we have all the hardware to repair muscle fibers. No clue what you are talking about with aging faster, maybe you can drop a study or something, however all the 90 year olds I knew were super active.

Dude it ONLY takes One skilled guy with a knife to fuck you Over for good.
Sure, it's possible, though anyone can get backstabbed. Not sure how it favors team gun.

Sure, it's possible, though anyone can get backstabbed. Not sure how it favors team gun.
Its Ugly out there. The most sneaky assassins usually get their prize.

I just Jack off
But you don’t feel happy or content because you don’t have the real thing. ( a human foid) . At least I don’t, fapping won’t take the pain and rage and anger of not having a partner

I have to workout just to look like the skinny guys in your picture