Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you hate Christ, you have something in common with FAGGOTS

I don't follow.

Like I said above, cherry-picking. Stephen Hawking, Lawrence Krauss. I could muster a longer list by just googling "famous atheist scientists" but you could also do that. The question is, will you?
- It's not complicated: the great philosopher/scientists in history are great because they gave us new insights into the world. For an insight to be new, it often had to go against the current scientific authority. For e.g. Dalton -> no he's wrong -> Thomsom -> no he's worng -> no he's wrong -> Rutherford -> no he's wrong -> until finally the Quantum model of atoms. You're saying these historical scientists questioned their scientific authorities but not their religious authorities? No, of course not. Most have wrote or at least commented heavily on religion. Even the pure atheist scientists talk heavily of it (Dawkins, Hawking).

I just realized you mentioned Einstein who said he was an agnostic.

But even that doesn't matter because it's just cherry-picking. One could use the exact same list of people to claim the superiority of the white race but it would involve conveniently ignoring any great scientist who wasn't white. Which is essentially what you're doing.
Agnostic is not atheistic. He's one of the many scientists who I put in the "deism" semi-religion camp I talked about before. Einstein: "I’m not an atheist, and I don’t think I can call myself a pantheist… I believe in Spinoza’s God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with fates and actions of human being" (Spinoza is a 17th c. philosopher and he's writings are basically Deism). In another musing, also hinting towards deism, he used the analogy that the universe is like a library of books and mankind is like a small child who can only dimly understand there there is some order to be found there.
Like I said above, cherry-picking. Stephen Hawking, Lawrence Krauss. I could muster a longer list by just googling "famous atheist scientists" but you could also do that. The question is, will you?
Hawkingis also a deist who is a publicity whore that even appeared on the Simpsons. He used the popularity of atheism and the supposed drama of his marrying a devout christian to further his brand. What he wrote before labelling himself an "atheist", per USA Today:
One reason Hawking’s atheism was less well-known was he seemed to fudge the question of God’s existence for years. In his 1988 seminal best-seller, “A Brief History of Time,” he wrote, “The whole history of science has been the gradual realization that events do not happen in an arbitrary manner, but that they reflect a certain underlying order, which may or may not be divinely inspired.”

Later in the book, he writes of the quest for a unifying theory of the universe: “It would be the ultimate triumph of human reason — for then we should know the mind of God.”

Some saw those statements as proof that Hawking held private religious beliefs. He fed that idea with a few statements over the years — “The laws may have been decreed by God,” he told Reuters in 2007, “but God does not intervene to break the laws” — and even titled a 2005 book “God Created the Integers.”

Last edited:
I've sat in Churches while there's been a service on. I remember going inside a Catholic Church and there was an ethnic sub-5 praying there, probably for a virgin tradcath wife, i should have joined him jfl.

Loving Christ is foid trait. Men don't love Christ, they eventually see him as a role model, or admire his well conducted trickery. Loving Christ is extremely gay.

Replace « Christ » with « father » and notice how your sentence don’t make sense

Only degenerates are anti-Jesus. Even sane, non-Abrahamists will recognize Jesus’ teachings as being profound.

100% what I’m saying all the time

He’s started to refer to himself as culturally Christian now that he realizes the post-Christian UK won’t be very kind to people like him :feelshaha:

You can tell he’s autistic / tunnel visioning and doesn’t understand how humanity works.

The guy thought he could replace Christianity by some atheistic science based utopia and is now realising that if Christianity goes away it’ll be replaced by the most brutal, fanatic Islam, or some ultra violent devil worshipping Aztec occultism, or the next best thing.

No god for your face

Average antichrist fan: ✡️
Average messiah enjoyer: ☪️✝️

Why does Jeebus hate you so much he made you an incel?

This question is asked a lot, and the best answer I can some up with is God is for His glory, not ours. Yes he has shown us tremendous grace, but he is the holy one, and is for His glory.
Entire humanity does everything opposed to what God commanded for centuries, inceldom and almost everything else is result of that. You cant blame God for something that humans do of their free rebellious will and if God judged like in the OT He would probably kill 80% of the world, including us. If God created everyone good looking, foids would still find a reason why to go for top 20%. .

Last edited:
Use your ugly face as an opportunity to focus on your soul
lol i even tried to cope with religion but deep down i always knew that its cope and very likely not real

Say whatever you want jesus and real christinity is based, today's j00 subverted chrisntianity is not christianity.

Jesus is a cuck gay faggot and those who worship him are bigger cuck and faggot

Say whatever you want jesus and real christinity is based, today's j00 subverted chrisntianity is not christianity.
Christianity is an Jewish subversion tool from the beginning to dominate the world

most niggers are christian as well
so are you a niggerlover?
Christcucktsinity is a faggot cuck religion and follow such religion made people weak and cuck. That's why modern western world is getting cucked and weak

Fuck Jesus
Buddha is the King

Lotta hate on this topic against our Lord and Savior.

Find peace brocels

Why do fags hate Christ so much ?

Each time I see someone saying something uber-blasphemous it's either a pro-abortion bitch or a fucking faggot.

Why do they hate Him ?
Not a Christian but I love Jesus Christ. He drove Jews out of the Temple.

I don't hate him but dislike him since he was not a human he was a deceptive reptilian shapeshifting hybrid just like his awful yahweh dragon father that i hate since he was murdering people and eating virgin foids (they should've been mine). Both are false prophets, deceivers and their goal is to enclose you in a jewish/reptilian bubble, you need to free yourself from the kikes to be a free man for once in your life. Christianity is all about worship of the reptiles it's disgusting. And there are not a single definitive proof that Jesus ever existed.
Jesus reptilian shapeshifter
Dragon Sculpture at St Peters Basilica
Vatican reptilian drakes
Snake worship vatican
Moses snake dragon yahwe worship
Vatican serpent snake

And while he was praying, the appearance of his face changed, and his clothes became dazzling white. (Luke 9:29)

After six days, Jesus took with him Peter and James and his brother John, and led them up a high mountain, by themselves. And he metamorphosed before them, and his face shone like the sun, and his clothes became dazzling white. (Matt. 17:1-2)

After six days, Jesus took with him Peter and James and John, and led them up a high mountain apart, by themselves. And he metamorphosed [Greek: metemorphothe] before them, and his clothes became dazzling white, such as no fuller on earth could bleach them. (Mark 9:2-3)

After this he appeared in another form to two of them, as they were walking into the country. (Mark 16:12)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“They have taken my Lord away,” she said, “and I don’t know where they have put him.” 14 At this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, but she did not realize that it was Jesus.(John 20:14)

15 He asked her, “Woman, why are you crying? Who is it you are looking for?”

Thinking he was the gardener, she said, “Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have put him, and I will get him.”

16 Jesus said to her, “Mary.”

She turned toward him and cried out in Aramaic, “Rabboni!” (which means “Teacher”).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus.(John 21:4)

5 He called out to them, “Friends, haven’t you any fish?”

“No,” they answered.

6 He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

7 Then the disciple whom Jesus loved said to Peter, “It is the Lord!” As soon as Simon Peter heard him say, “It is the Lord,” he wrapped his outer garment around him (for he had taken it off) and jumped into the water.

None of the disciples dared ask him, “Who are you?” They knew it was the Lord.12

=-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------=

For when [Jesus] had chosen Peter and Andrew, who were brothers, he came to me and my brother James, saying “I need you; come to me!” And my brother … said: “John, what does he want, this child on the shore who called us? And I said, “Which child?” And he answered me, “The one who is beckoning to us.” And I replied: “Because of the long watch we have kept at sea, you are not seeing well, brother James. Do you not see the man standing there who is handsome, fair and cheerful-looking?” … And when we had brought the boat to land, we saw how he also helped us to beach the boat. And as we left the place, wishing to follow him, he appeared to me again as rather bald-headed but with a thick flowing beard, but to James as a young man whose beard was just beginning. (Acts of John 87-89)

Last edited:
I don't hate him but dislike him since he was not a human he was a deceptive reptilian shapeshifting hybrid just like his awful yahweh dragon father that i hate since he was murdering people and eating virgin foids (they should've been mine). Both are false prophets, deceivers and their goal is to enclose you in a jewish/reptilian bubble, you need to free yourself from the kikes to be a free man for once in your life.
View attachment 1152360

Eddie Murphy Yes GIF

If it is , then why j00s fight so hard against it.
Because they want one world religion that will come from big three religions it was the plan from the start, they are not even humans they are shapeshifting reptilians just like Jesus was. Christcucks are already worshipping the devil (reptilians), Jews worship the Moloch and Muslims worship Osiris/Baal black cube of Saturn so what difference would it make? They also love their trannies at the media and popculture.

View: https://youtu.be/xdwlWlA2eOg

Count the pillars 666 everywhere, three religion turning into one (black glowing cube symbolism of the Saturn Baal/Osiris worship ofc). Saudis are the key to the NWO with their new merged religion and super AI that will connect normies brains and enslave them forever (Vision 2030).
Speaking of Saturn cube there is one near 9/11 memorial
Wtc ground zero satanism black cube cult of saturn

Last edited:
Abortions are based though, it can prevent years of suffering in this world. Also the logic of loving a man you’ve never even met before because he “died for your sins” when you didn’t even ask to exist as a human in the first place seems dumb. But good thing it’s all fiction.

- It's not complicated: the great philosopher/scientists in history are great because they gave us new insights into the world. For an insight to be new, it often had to go against the current scientific authority. For e.g. Dalton -> no he's wrong -> Thomsom -> no he's worng -> no he's wrong -> Rutherford -> no he's wrong -> until finally the Quantum model of atoms. You're saying these historical scientists questioned their scientific authorities but not their religious authorities? No, of course not. Most have wrote or at least commented heavily on religion. Even the pure atheist scientists talk heavily of it (Dawkins, Hawking).
I suspected that was what you were trying to say but I gave you the benefit of the doubt because it's such a flimsy claim. So your assumption is as follows:

If someone is a renowned scientist, then surely their views on religion must tend toward the truth.

But there are two clear problems here:
1. Being an expert in one field does not make you an expert in another unrelated field.
2. For the assumption to be true, scientists cannot have diametrically opposite views on the matter. So some of them being theists and others atheists is a complete contradiction.

Therefore your assumption really is:

If someone is a renowned scientist and their views coincide with mine, then surely their views on religion must tend toward the truth.

It doesn't take a modern-day Socrates to come up with the above. I have no doubt in your heart of hearts you realize how unconvincing your assumption is. Your predicament is, however, that like everybody else you have an ego and it would take superhuman courage to admit you're wrong at this point. So rather than keep on playing along with your mental gymnastics, I'll leave it here. If you lack the rationality to understand this, then I'm glad I'm not wasting any more time.

Christianity is cope

i hate the dead jew on a stick and pedophile illiterate sandnigger both

Why do fags hate Christ so much ?

Each time I see someone saying something uber-blasphemous it's either a pro-abortion bitch or a fucking faggot.

Why do they hate Him ?
So fucking based. EVERY. KNEE. WILL. BEND.

Thank you for being the Creator of ALL Misery and strife, fellow creationists and aspiERING night neurotics.

We thank you kindly, for the dis-service in the vast Dread of this cold and Dark uncaring universe.

Worshiping a guy who loved people who wanted to kill him is pretty gay. The fags today also glorify mass immigration by Muslims.
They want to BE impaled in Thy ânus, by unwashed Muslim primate cock

I suspected that was what you were trying to say but I gave you the benefit of the doubt because it's such a flimsy claim. So your assumption is as follows:

If someone is a renowned scientist, then surely their views on religion must tend toward the truth.

But there are two clear problems here:
1. Being an expert in one field does not make you an expert in another unrelated field.
2. For the assumption to be true, scientists cannot have diametrically opposite views on the matter. So some of them being theists and others atheists is a complete contradiction.

Therefore your assumption really is:

If someone is a renowned scientist and their views coincide with mine, then surely their views on religion must tend toward the truth.

It doesn't take a modern-day Socrates to come up with the above. I have no doubt in your heart of hearts you realize how unconvincing your assumption is. Your predicament is, however, that like everybody else you have an ego and it would take superhuman courage to admit you're wrong at this point. So rather than keep on playing along with your mental gymnastics, I'll leave it here. If you lack the rationality to understand this, then I'm glad I'm not wasting any more time.
My discussion on this started when a poster said "All religions are cope for low iq people". And I think I've made a convincing argument why that's not true.

I cannot understand lonely men caring whatsoever about religion.

I don't hate him but dislike him since he was not a human he was a deceptive reptilian shapeshifting hybrid just like his awful yahweh dragon father that i hate since he was murdering people and eating virgin foids (they should've been mine). Both are false prophets, deceivers and their goal is to enclose you in a jewish/reptilian bubble, you need to free yourself from the kikes to be a free man for once in your life. Christianity is all about worship of the reptiles it's disgusting. And there are not a single definitive proof that Jesus ever existed.
View attachment 1152360View attachment 1152365View attachment 1152364View attachment 1152363View attachment 1152362View attachment 1152361
IMG 20240205 171718 751

I don't hate him, it's just mind-boggling that billions of adult men still believe in medieval fairy tales. Do you also believe that the cause of lightning is Zeus? Why not? Why do you hate Zeus?

Why do queers hate Him? Because he blatantly says it's immoral to have gay sex.

Jesus is known to drive a station wagon with wooden side panels

Christianity was jewish from day one.

I don’t get it either, considering that western conservatism has its roots in Christianity