Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment if you grew 4 inches would you be able to ascend

if you grew 4 inches would you be able to ascend

• Total voters
nothing will save me.

5"11 here so probably. Though by modern standards im a manlet and also im a twink lol

I'm 5'9 and a 3.5/10, so maybe if I was 5-6 inches taller, I would have a chance.

height isnt the problem.

My subhuman face will prevent me.

5'11 to 6'3 is good if ur normie tier easily tallfag slayer
Lmao my face is ugly as shit. Even "tall" if your face dosent look good or have a ripped body theres no way ill even get any foids to lay eyes on me. Kek dosent matter its over at this point.

Lmao my face is ugly as shit. Even "tall" if your face dosent look good or have a ripped body theres no way ill even get any foids to lay eyes on me. Kek dosent matter its over at this point.
tallfags gotta gymmaxx and not look like a skinny ass jew out of auschwitz and then they will get girls

I would be around 5"10. Maybe i would ascend, maybe i wouldnt, i would have to try and find out

yeah I'd be 6ft so I could at least arrangedmarriagemaxx to a thicc currywhore

I could ascend as 5'8 in my country. Wouldn't be chad though that's for sure.

Face trumps height, fags.
I've seen this IRL.

jewnited states of america is brutal
My dad wanted to make me move to Texas I didn't want to because even in my redpilled mind at the time I knew how over it would be for me over there. Island life is easy.

My dad wanted to make me move to Texas I didn't want to because even in my redpilled mind at the time I knew how over it would be for me over there. Island life is easy.
USA is trash so many niggers and goofy npcs

no

option 4 (cause im severely autistic)

USA is trash so many niggers and goofy npcs
All the blacks on Guam are military and actually chad looking from all the excercise I bet. Military men mog 90% of civilians tbh.

Even being bald I think with more 10cm I would be able to ascend.

I would come from a Kuririn to a Saitama lol

With a homeless crack addict maybe

With a homeless crack addict maybe

Probably. I have a thick Hasan Piker type frame that's awkward as fuck but can seem muscular with clothes on. 2 More inches and I can start to mog.

Maybe. 6ft2 is my ideal height

am like 6' inches but too ugly and short (5'7)

i'd be 5'10 and my face is okay enough minus the eyebags so maybe

5"11 here so probably. Though by modern standards im a manlet and also im a twink lol
You are tall and have a very decent height.
Don´t let these delusional foids drag you down

I would be 5'11

You are tall and have a very decent height.
Don´t let these delusional foids drag you down
In this time of age looks matter alot brocel. Im uglier than a mf. Buck teeth , unibrow, very skinny. My height got rejected by even land whales lmao same with appearances. By these standards i may be a fakecel to many

Last edited: